Which is your language ???

+
Which is your language ???

Bueno creo esta encuesta para saber cuantas personas hablan un determinado idioma, ya que me gustaria que hubiera un apartado para el idioma castellano o tambien llamado español, otra para ingles y otra como la que ya hay del idioma de origen.Yo voto por el español que es mi idioma, del ingles se muy poco casi siempre uso traductores. Well I think this survey to find out how many people speak determinate language, and I would like to have a section to the english language or also called Spanish, one for English and one which already existed in the original language.I vote by the Spanish is my language, English is almost always very little use translators.

I speak:Slovak, English, French (only little)And I understand to other languages similar to Slovak language (Czek, Polish, Ukraine, Russian) of course ;).

I'm the Polish native speaker :) but i know also English, French, basics of Spanish. And like Mokurik I can understand other Slavonic languages (I used to learn Russian years ago, but i forgot most of it :( )

Hail from Finland!I must be one of the few finnish persons to read this forum then :D I also speak fluent English, some Swedish, and a few words in Russian :) I used to learn Spanish years ago but all of that has been forgotten almost completely :p

I'm fluent in both English and Dutch :)I am also able to read and understand large bits of german, although speaking it is a different matter.

Czech, English,German. And I understand Slovak,Polish&other Slavonic languages.Basics of Latin,French and Spanish.

German and "Plattdeutsch" ;D...and i struggle with english! Beside my native language I like to hear english from "english" and italian most!!

plattdeutsch !! that's more difficult for me to decipher, although I understand bits of it when spoken slowly

English, German and that small bit of Latin that's still there from my school-days. Latin helps a bit when reading other languages, but it's nearly no help when listening to spoken language.

Charza said:
plattdeutsch !! that's more difficult for me to decipher, although I understand bits of it when spoken slowly ;)I think it's funny how within the world of the witcher certain names of creatures and places are derived of both Dutch and German by the way.
A little joke...almost no one will knows what "Plattdeutsch" means!! ;DSo i assume that you come from the netherlands!?? Yes..derivations are enough in the witcher...and this is not accidently! CD Projekt describes such assimilarities in their Artbook which is contained in the SE!!

^^Okay..greetings to a "neighbour" !!Next year i will stay again in Assen (like all the years before) to watch the SBK-Worldchampionchip!!See you ;) :D

My native language is Slovenian, but I speak fluent English, German and Croatian. I also know basic Japanese, Spanish, French and Italian.

Top Bottom