Which is your language ???

+
I speak Polish, English and a little bit Deutsch:) I also know few words in French, but unfortunately it's not enough to communicate...

bakaprincess said:
My native language is Slovenian, but I speak fluent English, German and Croatian. I also know basic Japanese, Spanish, French and Italian.
This is impressive...i wish i could but i can´t! Less talented :(

A mi no me gusta ablar nada en ingles ni escribir ni leerloI dont speak nothing in English neither writing nor reading it

Bueno, pues yo hablo español...ingles y un poco de francés, portugués, italiano y catalán...Well I speak spanish, catalan, english and I do my best in french, portuguese and italian...

Polish (native), fluent English and Norwegian, some German, plus I understand Swedish, Danish and a bit of Icelandic :) I nearly forgot - had some traumatic experience with Latin and Old Norse, but it was a while ago :p

DarkAngel said:
Finnish (I'm from Finland), English and little Sweden. Also learnt some Russia few years back mut have forgotten almost all. :-\
SUOMI, now there we have a language that's really hard to learn ;)

I`m from Poland so I speak in Polish ;) Moreover i know English well and I know a little about German ;) I`m on languages profile in my high school :)

I'm french, but I also speak english, have basic knowledge of spanish and very, very limited mastery of bulgarian.It is nice to see so many people here mastering more than 2 foreign languages.

I was born in USA but my mother is from Ukraine, so I speak english, ukrainian and russian equally good.

Native German and English speaker... love the English version. Cause Geralt's voice is so... errrr... manly.... sexy----- errr------ *cough*

Charza said:
Charza said:
Finnish (I'm from Finland), English and little Sweden. Also learnt some Russia few years back mut have forgotten almost all. :-\
SUOMI, now there we have a language that's really hard to learn ;)
So they say ;DThank goodness its my mother tongue, dont have to study it later on.

Well I would say English and Spanish some Italian Pays to grow up in a mix house hold ;)Also growing up in NYC or in any big city one can be expose to so manny diffent lanuages one can pick up more then they think they could ;)

Top Bottom