Which is your language ???

+
Polish. I guess I could utter a sentence or two in German if my life depended on it... I also have basic understanding of Latin, I'm sure that'll be useful. And I speak the international lingo of CG geeks.Once I knew how to say "I'm sorry, I don't understand you" in French but I forgot it now. I still remember "cheese omlette" though.And, yeah, English.

English, German, a weee little remainder of Latin.... intend to learn Catalan so my cousin (her mom comes from Peru, so it's her second mother language) and I can have some fun in all the Spanish language based countries.

Yo solo hablo español y es muy frustante el no enterarme de nada en el foro.No se podria poner un hilo de castellano para nuestras sugerencias y dudas?.Si ya le hay ò alguien le ha sugerido como el que iniciò este hilo responderme.Gracias.

alatristeaje said:
Yo solo hablo español y es muy frustante el no enterarme de nada en el foro.No se podria poner un hilo de castellano para nuestras sugerencias y dudas?.Si ya le hay ò alguien le ha sugerido como el que iniciò este hilo responderme.Gracias.
Since I haven't started to learn spanish yet I can only guess what you mean :DI figure you are frustrated because your language isn't much of use around forum boards. That surprises me actually, since I also encounter loads of people who speak spanish in MMORPGs.Dunno if I got that right, but why exactly do you think castellano is too one-sided? Do you refer to learning that language?Well I didn't respond in your mother language ;-) yet I answered (hopefully more or less in sense of what you wrote)

I speak hungarian language but I understand good in english.Oh and a little turkys and german. ;DÜdvözlet mindenkinek Magyarországról.----This is a hungarian language.

Greetings!My mother tongue is Emirati Arabic. However, I can also speak English, Indian, and some Persian.

My native ones are Russian and Ukrainian. Also I know English and - with a dictionary and a lot of spare time - Italian.Ведьмак - that's "witcher" in Russian ;)

I use old fashioned Polish...wud understand a Russian or any of Poland's neighbours...some German....didnt pay attention at skool....Japanese self tought.....and Australian mate! Koalas rock!

I'm primarily english but i can speak german, spanish, italian, armenian, russian, french, filipino, and japanese. Not great at any one language but I can hold a highly articulated conversation

Add another Finn to the roster. I speak Finnish natively, English as well as a native (though pronunciation may be a bit off as I don't get to speak it as much as I'd like) and some German and Swedish. Also know a few phrases and the numbers in Italian (easy language to pronounce, but haven't studied it, though the girlfriend has).Interesting to see a forum where Americans are not the majority for a change.

Dutch is my native language, but i can speak and write english and german. Although english goes better then german.

Top Bottom