Which is your language ???

+
My native language is Croatian. I speak English fluently, German so-so, and I've started learning French, which I like very much. :)

Finnish.I also speak English, understand some German and Japanese, dislike Swedish 'cause I'm so bad at it, and I can offend people in Spanish 8)

My native language is Finnish but I speak English,German and Swedish (basic). Nice to see that there are so many Finns around here. I mean somebody has to represent the North Europe too. ;D Hakkaa päälle Suomen poika! ( ja tytöt kanssa ;D )

My native language is Greek, i speak English, i once started to learn Italian but i got so bored (sorry from all Italian friends, i don't like this language :) ), and know i 'm learning Polish, and i have a great time doing it.

My native language is Russian.Ведьмак стал, пожалуй, моей самой любимой RPG. Надеюсь, разработчиков хватит на достойный сиквел.

It's like this....native Romanian;the rest (in the order I know them the best): English, French, Italian, a bit of Spanish, German and Dutch

My native language - Bahasa IndonesiaMy secondary language - EnglishAku baru nemu satu orang Indonesia disini.. adakah yang lain???Cheers.. ;D

My native tongue is Filipino, though I tend to think that English is my primary language.I'm struggling to learn French (need it for work), and I know some Latin (from High School and Church), bits of both German (from my readings on WW2 stuff) Chinese (very little bits of mandarin and fukien, thanks to my wushu/tai chi buddies) and Japanese.

My Mother Tongue is German and i speak a English and Italien too (But I'm not so good at that*g*)

Going...Native: PolishForeign (best known first): English, German, French, Czech, FinnishYou know, there could be more options up there...

Top Bottom