Which is your language ???

+
Dragonsensei said:
Where did you learn to speak it?
I guess "did" is the wrong operator here, as I've only been learning it (as in, taking a course) for a couple of months. Well, it all started with Korpiklaani, and then one thing more or less led to another... You know how those things are :D

My native language - PolishMy secondary language - English+ :German (2 years in college)Russian (4 years in high school)

Well, my native language is West-Frisian (a minority language in Holland, sublanguage of Frisian), I naturally speak Dutch as well. Besides that I can speak English and German (doing that at university) nearly fluently and French and Danish fairly well.

My native language is German, but I've got no bigger problems with speaking English (even though it's far away from perfect). I've got also a bit Spanish knowledge and I understand Italian, French and Dutch texts in a large part because of my good Latin skills. :D

My native language is Dutch, I can read English with troubles and speaking al little bit. Reading, writing and speaking in german is also no problem.

My native language is English. I learned some French in high school, and then I learned some Spanish in college, but I haven't retained much because I never use it.

I' m from Poland ;D go everyone to my homepage you already have a link to your home page no need to repost it thank you [ MOD ]

English, with a smattering of French. It's rather bad since I'm mostly French and I know so little.

Yo solo hablo español y muy poco de ingles. [ MOD] TranslatedI only speak Spanish and very little English.Wellcome to the forum / Bienvenidos al foro

My progress in polish is impressive! I now can count to 100000, i can introduce myself, say that i 'm on holiday, good day-evening-night, the seasons, thank you, i 'm sorry, it's alright, ...and other stuff... ;D ;D ;DSapkowsi i 'm coming!!!!

Top Bottom