Which Mods Do You Want To See For W3?

+
Which Mods Do You Want To See For W3?

In no particular order:

1-First person view

2-lightsabers

3-survival mod (you have to eat, drink and sleep to survive) environmental survival like Frostfall for Skyrim where you could freeze to death would be a bonus as well

4-jetpacks

5-T51b Power Armor and plasma rifle

6-drivable tank

7-better textures (because I want my PC to scream in pain)

8-treasure hunt for collectible items

9-midget psychos

10-flyable steampunk galleon with cannons that can be aimed and fired

11-completely destructible environments (burn down forests, blow up buildings etc.)

12-build your own army to send out and destroy everything since the mod that allows you to destroy everything came out. :D

There are tons more but I will stop there.

eskiMoe said:
I want a game that doesn't make me feel like it needs modding.
Exactly, but those mods would be the mods Witcher deserves, not the ones it needs.

Ballowers100 said:
Wait there are PC gamers who don't want mods for the PC versions of video games? Why?
I mainly use mods to fix lackluster graphics and design decisions (especially UI related) in games so I'd rather have a game that doesn't need modding to begin with.

Ballowers100 said:
Wait there are PC gamers who don't want mods for the PC versions of video games? Why?
He meant more in the line of mods that "fix" things, so a game that isn't broken.

Thothistox said:
The only mods I want are fan-made quest mods. The rest of the game shouldn't need modding.
Why shouldn't the rest of the video game need modding?

If I want to make a mod where I make a helicopter and texture it and want to make Geralt of Rivia to fly it I should be able to or if I want to make NPC's have AK-47's and shoot them I should be able to I shouldn't be restricted.

The Elder Scrolls video games let you make those type of mods to some extent.

It's simple really if you don't want those types of mods.

1. Don't download those types of mods.

Or.

2. Don't make those types of mods.

Let me have my freedom to create whatever I want.

eskiMoe said:
I want a game that doesn't make me feel like it needs modding.

I kind of agree with this. Some strategy game mods aside and those are rare I don't use mods myself really. I don't think it would hurt it though.

Sken

Forum veteran
A couple that immediately come to mind:

Witcher 1 texture & sound mod - Play Witcher 3 with the mood, feel, look and sound of the first Witcher.

Hell Freezes Over mod - the landscape is covered with snow, its either constantly snowing or raining, and visibility is poor. The waters have frozen solid, you can walk, or ride on them. The landscape is littered with Ice Giants and various other monsters, and your Aard signs have been upgraded. Some survival aspects could be added, eg cook food with Aard, melt ice to drink water etc.

REMAKE OF WITCHER 1

I said this before when the REDKIT came out but it'd be cool if chapter 1 was remade, a lot of assets from W2 are similar to W1Chapter1. There are already Drowners and the Rotfiends could replace Ghouls, the Barghests are a bit tricky you'd have to make the werewolves green and have them do that incinerated flame effect that'd also be green.

You'd have to ask CDPR to use the voice files from W1 though

Only one that would appeal to me would be an immersive survival mod like Frostfall/Realistic Needs & Diseases etc in Skyrim. Those mods made Skyrim just a bit more appealing to me as the story doesn't exactly have the greatest pull factor. I never fast traveled in Skyrim. I just tried to immerse myself and become a part of the world as much as possible.

I hope I can do the same in TW3.

Although, to be honest, I really hope that CDPR simply includes a survival option like this in the game itself to make sure its implemented the best it can be. That would be ideal.

Maybe a zombie apocalypse mod like undead nightmare in RDR would be fun.
REDkit for TW2 is great, but it doesnt allow you to do crazy shit like in skyrim, thats why I guess there arent so many mods yet for TW2.

Mostly fan made adventures, there are some very talented modders out there and with the proper tools they could make new areas and quests on par with the main game quality.

Top Bottom