Which Oil is good against Aen Elle ?

+
Which Oil is good against Aen Elle ?

Which Oil should i use against Warriors of the Wild Hunt ? Their Dogs are Elemental but as Geralt uses Silversword against the Warriors too, which Oil works best ?

It technically should be hanged man's venom, but since we can't use that on silver swords and gonna go with specter. They are referred to to as specters and wraiths many times in the game, but truthfully this is just a guess, I haven't tested it at all.

I don't understand why we use Sliver swords on Evles to start with in the first two games when i killed them I used steel on them could some one tell me why these elves are different?

I don't understand why we use Sliver swords on Evles to start with in the first two games when i killed them I used steel on them could some one tell me why these elves are different?
Its because of gameplay reason. Switching from steel to silver every 10 seconds to fight the hounds would of made no sense.

It's actually quite easy to work out why the silver sword is used against the Aen Elle, in the past (1500 years before Geralt's time) we had the event known as the "Conjunction of the Spheres" a cataclysmic event which trapped many monsters and creatures from another dimension or "world", if you like, in the witcher world. Now we know that the Aen Elle are from another dimension, and travel to the witcher with the help of navigators. How they do this is like creating mini "Conjunction" like events so they can travel to the witcher world safely. Now because they are traveling in this fashion and also because they are from another dimension, much like many of the monsters and creatures that Geralt faces, the witcher world views them as outsiders like those same monsters and therefore that's why he uses the silver sword. They are not of his world so silver sword and elemental oil, quite logical and simple once you put the clues together.

Yes elemental oil totally works w/ the wild hunt due i got a poison oil ability fought Caranthir. Caranthir receiving poison status when using elemental oil. Caranthir is the only wild hunt boss that can be poison.

Top Bottom