Which poser gang will you belong to?

+
In an age when a person's online character is built to look like someone famous. We will have the capabilities with cyberpunk.
After researching a tiny bit of the cyberuniverse lore, there are several smaller gangs who alter themselves to look like specific people from history or film.
Poser gangs.

Which poser character will you be and if that poser gang is created will you be joining them?

Bob Ross. Why? Easy. The existence of a BR clone in Night City would make the universe implode on itself giving birth our universe, thus leading me to write this post, thus leading this event to happen, thus I am basically God. Or Satan? I think Satan is lot cooler, so I'll go with that:sneaky:

Which poser character will you be and if that poser gang is created will you be joining them?
CDPR has said for a couple of years now we wont be joining gangs as V. She might work with them, but she wont become a member of any factions last we heard.

I'm sure I worded that wrong and left out minor details.

@Rawls As it stands, you're right. We cant have gangs made of players in a single player game.

I'm secretly hoping multiplayer will let people create groups/teams/gangs in game. Leading to the creation of in game minor gangs. A few of those are bound to be posers.
Post automatically merged:

Bob Ross. Why? Easy. The existence of a BR clone in Night City would make the universe implode on itself giving birth our universe, thus leading me to write this post, thus leading this event to happen, thus I am basically God. Or Satan? I think Satan is lot cooler, so I'll go with that:sneaky:
I like where this is going :oops:

CDPR has said for a couple of years now we wont be joining gangs as V. She might work with them, but she wont become a member of any factions last we heard.
Isn't OP talking about making a character that looks like a specific person? Sorta like joining a gang is a meta here, not in-game mechanics.

Wonder who I can make in the character creator, though! Wish I can make Arnold Schwarzenegger there!

Valentinos 4 lyfe!!1

dfdfds.JPG

How many people do you think will get real CP gang symbols tattooed on themselves after the game is out? Lol

Top Bottom