which region should i buy my dlc in

+
I have the witcher 3 version 1.60 with cusa-01441 languages available for text are english,arabic,german,french,russian,hungarian,czech,turkish
the game doesn't appear to be censored sense yennifer is naked in the beginning of the game i'm really confused i don't know which version of the dlc should i buy

I have the witcher 3 version 1.60 with cusa-01441 languages available for text are english,arabic,german,french,russian,hungarian,czech,turkish
the game doesn't appear to be censored sense yennifer is naked in the beginning of the game i'm really confused i don't know which version of the dlc should i buy
Honestly I don't know :(
But there isn't an option on the playstation store to "show/buy expansions/DLCs for an already installed game" ?

Edit : I think yes. And I suppose that the store will provide you the correct version :)
  1. Go to Games Home.
  2. Select Game Library to see a full list of your purchased games.
  3. Select your game.
  4. In the Game Hub, scroll right to the Add ons section.
  5. You’ll see all the add ons that are available for your game.
    • You can download and install add ons you own here, or purchase ones you don’t already own.

it provides a dlc version in which the account was made in i tried to see it's dlc on uk and uae store it shows two different versions of the dlc for the game I don't know which one will work or if both will work

thanks i think i need to buy the uk version of dlc but It's weird they say cusa 01441 is censored but it's not for me. i will wait for a deal on the store then i will buy it

thanks i think i need to buy the uk version of dlc but It's weird they say cusa 01441 is censored but it's not for me. i will wait for a deal on the store then i will buy it
Yep ;)
Look the GOTY edition too, on xbox it was at lower price than the expansion pass alone... 9.99$ for the game + all DLCs & expansions (the only problem, your "previous" saves created on the base game won't be compatible with the GOTY edition).

i don't think i will get the goty version because i think my saves won't transfer i have over a 100 hour in the game i did every thing in the base game. but thanks

i don't think i will get the goty version because i think my saves won't transfer i have over a 100 hour in the game i did every thing in the base game. but thanks
Yes, that's the problem :(
I edited my post while you posting your answer (both expansions are awesome anyway^^)
I wait the next gen version, I imagine it will be gorgeous :cool:

Top Bottom