Which skills did 1.05 fix?

+
Which skills did 1.05 fix?

There's a running tally on broken skills: Cat School Techniques, Rend, Fleet Footed (and someone should test Undying, unsure about that as well).

1.05 didn't fix Rend (still does less damage than every other attack), but did it fix Cat Tech and Fleet Footed? Can anyone confirm?

Rend works, each adrenaline bar gives me really high damage bonus, you just have to hold the button long enough. You can see the adrenaline bar turning white as you are holding the button, every consecutive bar requires more stamina, so you have to hold it longer to use all three. It does deal less damage when you have no adrenaline bars, but I think that's how its intended to work... If it added even more damage on top of three adrenaline bars it would be way OP as you get also get 50 % crit chance bonus.

Undying seems to be broken as I still get killed in combat even if it's 5/5. Just to clarify what are the actual conditions for this skill to work devs?

Undying seems to be broken as I still get killed in combat even if it's 5/5. Just to clarify what are the actual conditions for this skill to work devs?
And how you imagine it should work? Make you invulnerable to damage or what? It works (and worked) just like it's described - when you have adrenaline if you take fatal damage some of your health is restored instead and you lose all your adrenaline. So you can still die easily, but when you have adrenaline fatal damage will instead spend all your adrenaline.
Just to prove that it works I will post a quick video soon. It also worked for me since release of the game.
Here it is (still processed by YouTube) -
Look closely at my health and adrenaline at around 13-15 seconds into the record.

Last edited:
Top Bottom