Which Skin Tone is the real one ?!

+
The One that you chose when you create yo character , the one you see in the menu . where the face is darker and the hands are lighter , or the one in selfie camera mode which also looks different . hope they fix this and there will be some Skin Tone - Ripperdoc in the game

Ya the problem is the lighting in the character creation screen is weird so it doesn't match exactly what your character will look like in actual game lighting. I think there's a mod that changes the lighting in the character creation screen, or if you've already been playing and don't want to lose progress there's savegame editor mods that let you edit your character's appearance.

Ya the problem is the lighting in the character creation screen is weird so it doesn't match exactly what your character will look like in actual game lighting. I think there's a mod that changes the lighting in the character creation screen, or if you've already been playing and don't want to lose progress there's savegame editor mods that let you edit your character's appearance.
yea , but not on console

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

This is what I created...
Cyberpunk 2077_20210128191235.jpg

...and this is what I got.
Cyberpunk 2077_20210127081004.jpg

Not the same, skin tone, eyes, mouth are not the same. I'm on console so there's no hope for a mod.

My girl looks radically different under different lighting in photomode.

The first couple saves I was using the last shade in the right corner on the top row. I kept telling myself she looks way too white compared to what I designed. My next one I'm gonna switch her to I think it's 3rd from the left on the bottom row.

"WHICH SKIN TONE IS THE REAL ONE ?!"

Don't know about male V, but for female am guessing 2. Really not sure. The thing is V looks different in character customization, inventory, mirror and actual play.
Very true , they need to fix this , the last skin tones are actualy almost the same , i even tried the last one "Black" and outside in the sun he just looks very tanned , some look like Donald trump tan , just dosen't look real , everything looks tanned , WTF
Post automatically merged:

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

This is what I created...
View attachment 11162243

...and this is what I got.
View attachment 11162240

Not the same, skin tone, eyes, mouth are not the same. I'm on console so there's no hope for a mod.
They need to fix this WTF

Last edited:
Being able to look at your character in a few static renderings of night city would be fantastic and help solve that disconnect but it is more about the lighting than anything else. Your V hasn't changed but the camera and lighting in this game will change the look of your character. The mirror issue is one of reflection quality. Your second shot is so different becuase you took it by the window. On PC, if you do that, the light through the window blooms as you take the photo and your models skin tone is somewhat washed out by the light. this changes the way you perceive the face. If you used a preset or changed the FOV then the faces proportions will change. Check my posts. got carried away with the camera and put quite a few pics out there. They are all the same character(No mods) but they all look different. Photography and cinematography are illusions and you really can't believe your eyes anymore.

Being able to look at your character in a few static renderings of night city would be fantastic and help solve that disconnect but it is more about the lighting than anything else. Your V hasn't changed but the camera and lighting in this game will change the look of your character. The mirror issue is one of reflection quality. Your second shot is so different becuase you took it by the window. On PC, if you do that, the light through the window blooms as you take the photo and your models skin tone is somewhat washed out by the light. this changes the way you perceive the face. If you used a preset or changed the FOV then the faces proportions will change. Check my posts. got carried away with the camera and put quite a few pics out there. They are all the same character(No mods) but they all look different. Photography and cinematography are illusions and you really can't believe your eyes anymore.
They need to fix this all look tanned when you standing in the sunlight , how a black person look tanned and not black in this game it's ridiculous , this game is such a mess

I stepped away from the window and got a more warm look to her, you may be right, probably lighting but there are still some subtle differences in the contours of her face that need a little tweaking.
Cyberpunk 2077_20210130194126.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20210130194126.jpg

Photography and cinematography are illusions and you really can't believe your eyes anymore.
To be fair, everything you "see" is an illusion constructed in your brain.

I've also never seen anyone look this "tanned" in real life. Sure its a long way from the darkest natural skin tone (or even the darkest you can get it in game as Tone 5 is darker than Tone 4 for female Vs), but it's not "tanned".

1612058753439.png

The above pic is just opening the game, starting photo mode and adjusting the FOV to get a tight zoom. Then I used Snipping Tool to capture the image (not editing photo mode).

But that's lame , light shouldn't change your skin tone , they need to fix this ASAP !!

But light does change your skin tone in reality. Your skin is translucent, different amounts/colours of light shining on it change it's appearance.

To be fair, everything you "see" is an illusion constructed in your brain.

I've also never seen anyone look this tanned in real life. Sure its a long way from the darkest natural skin tone (or even the darkest you can get it in game as Tone 5 is darker than Tone 4) for female Vs, but it's not "tanned".

View attachment 11162369

The above pic is just opening the game, starting photo mode and adjusting the FOV to get a tight zoom. Then I used Snipping Tool to capture the image (not editing photo mode).
Post automatically merged:

But light does change your skin tone in reality. Your skin is translucent, different amounts of light shining on it change it's appearance.
Yeah for example if I'm on a bike my stubble beard shows up , but when i get off the bike it disappears

Pity the poor Scottish. There's no frozen blue shades for them at all.

Don't believe Scottish people are blue?

search for
Billy Connolly - Pale Blue Scottish Person
on vimeo.

Top Bottom