Which V gonna be your V ?

+

Which gender are you gonna play ?

• Total voters
1- Which gender are you gonna play as ? Are you gonna pick female V ? Male V ? Both ? and if both which one will be your 1st playtrough ?

2- Do you know what kind of character are you gonna make ? and I don't mean background story and choices . Those were covered in another thread already . But how will they look ! Who gonna inspire you to make them ?

1 - First run a Male, CDPR really made male characters appealing (outfits, style, etc...) kudos for it, most of the time they look kinda bland, but here there's a lots of "Shit, I'd love to have a dude like that" moment for me, I really liked Jackie's style and what I saw until now, so most likely a male (just to play the game as if it was myself, better imersion).
Then probably a Female, just to see the difference between both genders.

2 - Of freaking course:

Leaning towards female V atm but haven't made up my mind yet. I liked playing Gaige in BL2 and I ended up liking her voice too and since it's the same VA that's a plus for female V.

Last edited:
something about playing as the opposite sex and doing amazing things and then subconsciously thinking if YOU changed sex you would also do amazing things. just thinking out loud. there seems to be A LOT of overlap between MTF transexuals and gamers.
Not sure if that's how it actually works. I think it's more of a representation kind of thing.

My V will be a Solo, and most likely will pick the most chaotic options because villains have more fun.

But if there's a quest about saving puppies, I will of course do that. :)

V will probably a female stealth tech-solo. Sneak in, kill, sneak out. Or, more likely: sneak in, trip an alarm, panic and hide until it resets, kill the objective in the least subtle way possible, and then high-tail it out the front door as all hell breaks loose. :)
not good at stealth ?

As long as it's first-person, I'm playing male, which is my gender and what I always play in games (except for Horizon Zero Dawn, where you could only play female and she totally rocked).

However, when 3rd person becomes a thing, and when somebody creates a perfect or close enough to perfect version of Yennefer, then I'm completely playing as female. Just don't tell Geralt; I'd prefer not to see the business end of that silver sword.

I always play multiple play-through's, unless it's a terrible game. So, I'm definitely going to play both genders, but starting with a male V as I learn the ropes. Reason is simply that I want to see the stories from different perspectives.

something about playing as the opposite sex and doing amazing things and then subconsciously thinking if YOU changed sex you would also do amazing things. just thinking out loud. there seems to be A LOT of overlap between MTF transexuals and gamers.
That's kind of a huge leap in logic there, just saying. I usually play female characters in any game that allows the choice, yet never have I thought "Ya know, wouldn't it be cool to be female for reals?".

Being a woman is no joke and a hell of a lot of work and money involved...I see the stuff the women in my life have to go through just to get ready to go out the door on a very casual outing and I'm thanking my lucky stars I was born a guy! :cool:

That's kind of a huge leap in logic there, just saying. I usually play female characters in any game that allows the choice, yet never have I thought "Ya know, wouldn't it be cool to be female for reals?".

Being a woman is no joke and a hell of a lot of work and money involved...I see the stuff the women in my life have to go through just to get ready to go out the door on a very casual outing and I'm thanking my lucky stars I was born a guy! :cool:

it sounds like you thought a lot about it it seems

ok..so maybe it's a bit (alot) premature to ask such a question . But I'm curious ! I wanna know !

This thread has 2 questions :

1- Which gender are you gonna play as ? Are you gonna pick female V ? Male V ? Both ? and if both which one will be your 1st playtrough ?

2- Do you know what kind of character are you gonna make ? and I don't mean background story and choices . Those were covered in another thread already . But how will they look ! Who gonna inspire you to make them ?

I'm going to make an asian Female V ! and she gonna look so badass .

Disappointed their is no cyborg or android option. Maybe later down the road....

Top Bottom