While I was walking along the street in Kabuki...

+
While I was walking along the street in Kabuki I saw some huge puff of smoke across the night sky in the distance. I decided to investigate this beautiful phenomenon. Suddenly, a thought popped into my head: can I climb the top of this high chimney?

cyber_urbex1.jpg

And guess what... After half an hour and many attempts, I managed to do it with the use of Double Jump only.

cyber_urbex2.jpg

cyber_urbex3.jpg

Moral of the story: this game is amazing for urban explorers! And it seems like an excellent immersive sim at times.

It is pretty okay until you find a half finished walkway that on one end stops mid air and on the other there is a door leading to a concrete wall.

Or, you know, floors and walls you phase through :(

Moral of the story: this game is amazing for urban explorers! And it seems like an excellent immersive sim at times.

If I ever get back around to it, I wanna see if I can climb all the way to the top of the Radio Tower in the Nomad starting area. :) double jump or some sorts seems like a good ability to see if I can make that happen someday. And it gives something to look forward to :)

If I ever get back around to it, I wanna see if I can climb all the way to the top of the Radio Tower in the Nomad starting area. :) double jump or some sorts seems like a good ability to see if I can make that happen someday. And it gives something to look forward to :)

Challenge accepted! ;)

It took me two hours to find a way to get back to this Radio Tower and climb it. I have to say that it was the most difficult climb so far. Really tricky. There are no wide ledges. And the ladders are non-functional dummies. I used Double Jump only.

How to get past the great wall (border)?

There's a hole in the wall here:
cyber_antena1.jpg

Found it!
cyber_antena2.jpg

After many fatal falls...
cyber_antena3.jpg

cyber_antena4.jpg

Here's the highest "climbable" point of Radio Tower:
cyber_antena5.jpg

Well I'm not gonna read them spoilerz because I wanna figure out for myself in due time :pWhile being my level 1 Nomad I did get to the point where you have those few dishes on the arm. Still got ways to go :)
come to think of it, maybe I was able to climb up the ledge thats now where her knee is, but that may have been the highest I got with no special gear whatso ever
CP77_R2S1_TowerFun_CrazyJump.jpg

SO INTUITIVE and responsive. Except for the dam ladders that do not work, if you see a ledge that you think "I could grab that and get up there if this was RL" then almost always you could do it in the game and WITHOUT a lot of annoying fingers/keyboard dancing.

The parkour is one of the most underrated features in this game. This is the only game in decades I enjoyed the platforming! Oher than fallout 4 with a jetpack...

a Mando style jetpack is on my wish list but full credit to those who have mastered the art of the jump to get to these dizzy heights...

Top Bottom