white bright flash sometimes

+
Occassionally i get these weird white flashes on my screen for a split second that fills the screen, its really like a moment and then it doesnt happen for a while.

Sort of randomly it will pop up as i walk or perhaps talk.
At first i thought it was like a weird reflection of certain surfaces, but that doesnt seem to be it. (though perhaps could be it like a bug of some sort)

I can fix it by exiting the game or reloading a save, which makes a very obvious difference when it comes to this flashing in my face, it just doesnt happen anymore)
I just cant quite capture this on a screenshot or video as it happens so fast.

Anybody recognise this perhaps and knows what could be triggering it?

System specs :
i7 5820k (no OC), 16GB ddr4, asus rog strix 2060 OC 6GB gaming edition. (not overclocked beyond out of the box settings)
Running on windows 10 20h2 with latest kb from 8th of december.

Settings ingame, ultra preset, depth of field off, chromatic.. thingy, off and film grain + lens flare off.
DLSS on balanced, no RT.

Runs perfectly fine on 60fps @1080p otherwise.

I had that as well, along with something like a "camera shutter" sound playing every time. I suspect it may be an effect linked to police crime scenes that got "stuck". Or maybe some other visual effect from a cutscene or sth. The game just has a problem with certain things getting "stuck" like subtitles and shader effects.

Yeah i've had that and noticed it in some people streams. I thought someone was taking a picture of me or i was going through a speed camera.

I am experiencing this currently now not sure why seems to be happening randomly as well.

Does anyone knows a fix ?

Top Bottom