White Visual Glitch help[

+
Evening friends,

Apologies for making this post, but has anyone had a visual glitch anything like what i'm experiencing in the video below? For the record the game runs smoothly fps wise (55-70fps on 1440p) and I have no other issues in any other recent games. I'm getting desperate as i am totally out of ideas

CyberpunkHelp (streamable.com)

Here's a link to what I currently experience in-game. Some areas are worse than others but it will occur no matter what resolution / graphics setting i choose. Here is what I've tried so far -

1.Tried every possible graphics setting / resolution

2.Changed FOV settings

3.Changed Radeon settings

4. Tried rolling back to older drivers, tried the new cyberpunk supported drivers (clean installed using DDU)

5. Tried different windows power settings

6. Tried undervolting GPU

7.Updated MB bios and GPU bios

8.Reinstalled the game and verified cache multiple times

Any suggestions for anything else to try? I've been searching high and low for the past couple of days for others with the same glitch but it seems unique to me.

My Specs

GPU: Radeon RX5700XT

CPU:Ryzen 7 3700X

MB: MSI Tomahawk Max B450

RAM: 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16gb

PSU: 700w Thermaltake Smart RGB 80+

Cooling: Coolermaster Masterliquid ML240L

Thanks choombas

Please check out the official info from support including a way to contact them (click on Contact Us):

Make sure your GPU drivers are up to date. For CP2077 it's better to use new drivers.

Close every nonessential background app and disable all overlay features.

If there are windows updates waiting, it might be a good idea to update windows too.

Yes I've tried those things, I've also reported it as a visual issue to tech support but haven't heard anything back yet. The point of this post was to see if there were others out there with a similar issue or if I'm missing anything obvious.

It can take a bit for them to respond - keep in mind millions people are playing the game these days. So there's a lot going on for support.

Top Bottom