Who are the Leaders?

+
Who are the Leaders?

So for Monsters I see Eredin and Dagon.

Foltest is confirmed for Northern Realms

I see Eithne for Scoiatel

So I imagine Francesca Findabair will be a leader judging that she is the Scoialtel leader in TW3. I expect King Bran and Crach to be for Skellige.

But Radovid should be the alternate leader for Northern Kingdoms.

But when Nilfgaard comes, Eymyr is a no brainer, but Anarietta should be the alternate, as Nilfgaard needs Toussiant heroes.

Mastermirror doesn't take sides. He should be a neutral hero.

Come on, let's face it, he's a monster with a prettty face. He might say he gives people what they ask for, and this may be true, but he could just as easily give people what they want, or even what they need. Does he? No.

This is what we know so far:

Norhern Realms: Foltest

Skellige: Crach an Craite

Monsters: Eredin, Dagon

Scoia'tael: Francesca Findabair, Eithne, Brouver Hoog

This is what we know so far:

Norhern Realms: Foltest

Skellige: Crach an Craite

Monsters: Eredin, Dagon

Scoia'tael: Francesca Findabair, Eithne, Brouver Hoog

so its three now?

I guess the good guesses for Northern Kingdoms are Radovid and Henselt

Skellige would have King Bran and his brother Eist

A very good leader for the Monsters is the Unseen Elder, Vampire representation.

Nilfgaard is so much harder, Anarietta would be a good pick, but I cannot think of a third.

Morvran Voorhis?

As for Northern Realms or Skellige, I would love to see Calanthe.

He would be a hero, but it could work.

But Henselt and Radovid are priority for Northern Kingdoms, and the game series, Radovid has more influence than even Foltest.

Last edited:
Somebody else on this forum suggested that Hemdall would make for a better suited Leader card than a (Summoned) Hero card, so I guess that could be one to consider for Skellige.

Nilfgaard Leaders: Emhyr, Anna Henrietta, Empress Ciri : ) That's the way I'd do it!

Also, as of right now, it seems that there won't be multiple versions of the same leader like there are in W3. Instead, each deck seems to have several different leaders.

I do hope that all the leaders will get a different optional, unlockable artwork portraits to subsidize for the other versions.

I love Francesca's leader cards in W3 and it would be a shame if they only ended up using one of the 5 pictures : (

Morvran Voorhis is def. going to be a nilfgaard leader
Somebody else on this forum suggested that Hemdall would make for a better suited Leader card than a (Summoned) Hero card, so I guess that could be one to consider for Skellige.

Yeah he's some kind of god for them and he should be a very strong leader card

So, who are they, let's speculate!

Northern Realms:
Foltest
Henselt ?
Radovid ?
Demavend ?
Tancred/Zuleyka ?

Scoiatael:

Eithne
Brouver Hoog
Francesca
??
??

Monsters:
Eredin
Dagon
Unseen Elder?
Melusine? (or some other siren queen representing sea monsters)
??

Skellige:
Crach
King Bran?
??
??
??

Nilfgaard:

Emhyr?
Anna Henrietta?
Empress Ciri/ False Ciri?
??
??

So, who are they, let's speculate!

Northern Realms:
Foltest
Henselt ?
Radovid ?
Demavend ?
Tancred/Zuleyka ?

Scoiatael:

Eithne
Brouver Hoog
Francesca
??
??

Monsters:
Eredin
Dagon
Unseen Elder?
Melusine? (or some other siren queen representing sea monsters)
??

Skellige:
Crach
King Bran?
??
??
??

Nilfgaard:

Emhyr?
Anna Henrietta?
Empress Ciri/ False Ciri?
??
??

Dettlaff could also be a fitting leader for monsters. He did lead a massive attack in Blood and Wine.

Dettlaff could also be a fitting leader for monsters. He did lead a massive attack in Blood and Wine.

First off, dude spoilers pls... Not cool.

Secondly, Skellige is seriously missing leaders. I know Cerys and Hjalmar are units, but in keeping with the viking theme they could be both units and leaders. Viking jarls and kings on the frontlines alongside their men was commonplace after all. Also bring Eist Tuirseach in this time.

Top Bottom