studded choker 750e
ying yang pendant 750e
kanji pendant 750e
raven skull pendant 750e
dog-tags 750e
wooden beads 750e

golden chain 15e

Yeeeeeah...

mans why is everything 750? Like it’s 750 or nothing!

and don’t get me started
Pair of earings 750
Tech weapon 55

I mean c’mon...

Why ask why?

The game wasn't ready for release. Many things don't make sense because they didn't get a chance to do proper passes on items and, likely, damage and all other stats. Basically.. anything numerical likely needed refinement but didn't get it.

I assume there just wasn't time to focus on the details. That's why prices are mostly copy-paste.
Status effects and lengths for alcohol, drinks and food are also all the same.

Choom.

Style over substance!
yeah my guess each gang/group got a 750e item. dog tags for 6st gang, leather choker for animals, ying-yang for tiger claws etc. if the game didn't place such an emphasis on corpos and their greed, the golden necklace being worth less than a kanji pendant, would fit your explanation.

gold has become devalued in the future because tesla captured an asteroid full of gold alloy worth one quadrillion dollars

gold has become devalued in the future because tesla captured an asteroid full of gold alloy worth one quadrillion dollars

haha. can you imagine how much gold would be used in netrunning gear if it were more affordable? gold offers superior conductive properties w/out many of the draw backs found in it's alternatives.

Top Bottom