Who do you want to watch your back Eskel or Lambert ?

+
Who do you want to watch your back Eskel or Lambert ?

I think the image below would nail it for the Lambert group but me I would go with Eskel . My reason is at Kaer Morhen Eskel seems to be constantly trying to improve his craft that and there seems to be an actual bond between him and Geralt . This was something I was thinking about out of the blue if there was that choice who would you choose .

Last edited:
Definitely Lambert gotta love that bastard ^^. Maybe you didn't choose the same dialogues that I did in game but there is a bond of brotherhood between Lambert and Geralt. As stated in a different thread Eskel's in game character wasn't as developed as it should have been (Yes, if you read the other thread I stated he was developed fine but now I see the light xD) so I would say there is a weaker bond between him and Geralt. Both Geralt and Lambert sometimes act like dicks towards each other, yet when the chips are down both would give their lives for each other.

This is pretty much an opinion based on character personality, as for which one is better in a fight? I wouldn't know maybe Eskel for Monsters and Lambert for humans/nonhumans.

Ps, Triss over both Lambert and Eskel

PPS. It's a toss up between Ciri or Triss though.

Definitely Lambert gotta love that bastard ^^. Maybe you didn't choose the same dialogues that I did in game but there is a bond of brotherhood between Lambert and Geralt. As stated in a different thread Eskel's in game character wasn't as developed as it should have been (Yes, if you read the other thread I stated he was developed fine but now I see the light xD) so I would say there is a weaker bond between him and Geralt. Both Geralt and Lambert sometimes act like dicks towards each other, yet when the chips are down both would give their lives for each other.

This is pretty much an opinion based on character personality, as for which one is better in a fight? I wouldn't know maybe Eskel for Monsters and Lambert for humans/nonhumans.

Ps, Triss over both Lambert and Eskel

PPS. It's a toss up between Ciri or Triss though.

I got those dialogues with Lambert and my preference towards Eskel was his immediate inclusion to what he was working on with Geralt . ( autopsy ) I agree you have to love Lambert but something about Eskel says he is more dependable it wasn't fleshed out but it is there .

Eskel is like a brother to Geralt, has been ever since their training. Delightful as Lambert is, the bond between Geralt and Eskel is deep.

(In the non-canon "Something Ends, Something Begins", Triss shacks up with Eskel, while Geralt weds Yennefer.)

Last edited:
Ach, ay, Eskel would be my choice. The chap knows what he's about: You can see it, just by looking at him. Lambert may be good for a prickly laugh or two, but I rather wouldn't trust that hothead too far.

I would go with Eskel . My reason is at Kaer Morhen Eskel seems to be constantly trying to improve his craft that and there seems to be an actual bond between him and Geralt .

I'm pretty sure they both went through the trial of the grasses together and have been with each other since the beginning of their Witcher path.

I'll go with Eskel, and really hope that in the future expansions there will be more story about Geralt and him. I love the dickness of Lambert, though. He's quite a prick, but lots of the dialogues between Geralt and him made me laugh. Lambert has more "character" than Eskel, and if people love Lambert more than Eskel, maybe it's because there hasn't been enough story between Geralt and him (I don't know about the book, though, the impression I got was from the game).

Tough for me, but I think the wise choice is Eskel. He is like a brother for Geralt, they grew up together; went through the Changes and Trial together and have known each other since... well forever. Eskel is also more expirienced than Lambert, he is older. Now that doesn't mean I don't trust Lambert (the youngest of the witchers of the School of the Wolf), I do and he is great, but thinking it from a "tactical" point of view, Lambert is younger so he has less expirience than Eskel.

Besides, did you see the scar on that dudes face? It almost spells "Don't mess with Eskel", who would dare mess with a guy with that thing on his face?

P.S: "Summon the bitches!"

Last edited:
Eskel.

" It was Eskel's behavior which was most unlikely; he got up, approached the enchantress, bent down low, took her hand and kissed it respectfully. She swiftly withdrew her hand. Not so as to demonstrate her anger and annoyance but to break the pleasant, piercing vibration triggered by the Witcher's touch. Eskel emanated powerfully. More powerfully than Geralt.
'Triss,' he said, rubbing the hideous scar on his cheek with embarrassment, 'help us. We ask you. Help us, Triss.' "

~ Blood of Elves - Page 71.

Eskel is great!

I also think he is kinda cute:

Respectful, gentle and also a great warrior, a great companion for Geralt.

Last edited:
They are both amaizing in their ways, to me its really hard to choose, Lambert make me laugh he is really mean sometimes, but Eskel its more like the smart one xD they are both awesome

Eskel is badass and smart, in overall a great fellow.
Lambert on the other hand is a prick, but he is also funny and trustworthy.

I'd say Eskel over Lambert, Lambert's too hot heated.

Broche over them both (even tho he aint a witcher)

Well either one would get drunk and try to booty call elven sorceresses with me.... but I gotta go with Lambert.

Eskel is more like a brother than Lambert so I'd go with Eskel. Plus he's done fisstech so you know he doesn't fuck around.

Lambert. Just like the guy. Tongue is abit sharp, attitude sux a little bit, but to me he seemed to bond more with Gerald in the "no place like home" quest, and he kinda opened up about his past when they went to fill the phylactery. Sorta like a kid brother I suppose.

If I had to choose between Eskel or Lambert I would definitely have to go with Eskel he's more calm and collected and wouldn't start any unnecessary fights.

Top Bottom