Who encountered the Pyramid Song Insta Death Bug on 1.62?

+

Who encountered the Pyramid Song Insta Death Bug on 1.62?

• Insta-Death on a save in game version before 1.62

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What mod? Who used a mod? I've seen posts on Reddit and elsewhere regarding this issue from people who haven't used a mod.
If I understood, Judy Romance Enhanced.
But I would take reddit posts with grain of salt... As far as I know, the issue persist in save files. So if you remove the mod or even perform a clean install of the game, you will still encounter the issue.
So if you load the save in which you used the mod in a 100% full vanilla game (after a clean install), you will keep dying during the quest...

Again, nothing that CDPR can do about a mod issue :(

What mod? Who used a mod? I've seen posts on Reddit and elsewhere regarding this issue from people who haven't used a mod.

I'm cancelling my Phantom Liberty pre-oder.
Well sometimes peeps don't like to say they use mods, think the mods they use could possible never cause that issue or are believing uninstalling them would fix it. With the Pyramid Song one the mod sets accidently a quest fact wrong waaay before even getting Pyramid Song.

If u don't have any mods (NEVER used any at all) and still get this bug u can just send a support ticket to them with ur savefile and they will look at it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom