Who flips the coin?

+
At the end of the trailer to the new expansion, you see someone behind the camera flipping a coin. Is there a mysterious sixth person whos's behind the syndicate?

If it's the same person who's giving me 10 red coins in a row, then I would like to have a word with him/her myself.

According to the Witcherwiki it is
Dijkstra

Sometime later Dijkstra, still using the alias Sigi Reuven, returned to the Northern Kingdoms. In Novigrad he bought a bathhouse and began to make contact with the local criminal underworld and, together with Cyprian Wiley, Carlo Varese, Francis Bedlam, Gudrun Bjornsdottir, and the Hierarch Hemmelfart himself, founded the Syndicate.

Though I have no idea where they got that information from, or wether it is correct. But it fits what I expected.

Not terribly surprising, as it was hinted in the journal entries.

I missed those, I'm not really following the Story forum. But I'm still exited about that figure. I don't think it's Dijkstra, as he is already a card. They did the same with Cleaver, but Cleaver was a card long before Novigrad was planned as a faction, so I don't think they would do that in this case.

Top Bottom