Who hunt's wild life?

+
Who hunt's wild life?

As I'm perusing through the world like a boss, I often stumble upon 8 pointers. I chase them down and stick a bolt in them just for the hell of it, Make's farming raw meat a little more fulfilling. Just thought I'd share :rage:

Gotta make your own man. Maybe someone will see this thread who make's mod's and will make your dream's come true, turn hunting bucks into an alternate activity.

I'm not really sure what side activities there are. I would imagine fishing for one but not sure what the point of it since there not much to buy with even with a lot of money.

There are a few farms in the world that allow you to farm all the meat and milk you could ever want and the pelts sell for a lot. every 100 meat ill get about 1.7k worth of pelts. just kill them all, save, load and then wait a hour and they are back. Now you can just wait a hour every time you need them to respawn.

Throwing bombs into a lake probably gets boring pretty fast.

That type of fishing would. But proper fishing...now you're talking. I would love them to add fishing in this game. Sat on boat on a lake on a calm day,looking at the scenery,while fishing and drinking redanian larger....bliss. Even better ,add proper whales and dolphins and watch them while fishing in the isles. Would love more sea/water life in this game.

Hunting -wise,I would love throwing knives instead of a crossbow. :)

Last edited:
Only thing I hunt are wolf packs or rather they hunt me so I have to slaughter them all & sometime the bears in the hills around Kaer Morhen as their are loads of them when I need some coin.

I don't fight the wildlife unless the wildlife starts it, which means I only hunt wolves and bears. I can't imagine Geralt eating raw meat, even if it does regenerate health, because people just don't eat raw meat. Now if we could cook the meat....mmmm, venison. I'd be hunting then.

Only thing I hunt are wolf packs or rather they hunt me so I have to slaughter them all & sometime the bears in the hills around Kaer Morhen as their are loads of them when I need some coin.

I avoid killing wolves cuz of the whimpering noises they make when I hit them.

When my dog was still with me she used to look at me like "wtf are you doing" when I killed wolves in Risen. Haven't enjoyed killing video game wolves ever since.

As I'm perusing through the world like a boss, I often stumble upon 8 pointers. I chase them down and stick a bolt in them just for the hell of it, Make's farming raw meat a little more fulfilling. Just thought I'd share :rage:

You aren't the only one my friend; I enjoy blasting rabbits in the face with my crossbow, telling myself it's for target practice. I am obviously lying to myself and just enjoy cruelly and pointlessly erasing wildlife.

Monsters: a lot.
Wildlife: very few, WWF member here :)

Top Bottom