Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
Anyone had the time to try it out yet? Also have we had an explanation anywhere as to what caused the delay. I know i should just be happy i have it but i don't think that way. When something goes wrong i like to know what happened.

---------- Updated at 07:02 AM ----------

Giving it a quick try before i leave for college, the stash is a treat, i was maxed out now i have only 70/160 weight but tbh the ingredients weighing nothing made little difference. The new movement is great!!

Pinning could be better, at this time you can only pin one item, i was thinking you could pin multiple items for crafting items needed to show up on the shop. I actually thought that would be in the game at the start for some reason but i have to say i am happy so far. Touch wood!

well i've got to say that the alternative control alone was worth the patch. finally geralt moves like i want him to and like you would think he does when operating the controler. why didn't they use this control type from the beginning????

Has there been an answer to why we had to wait yet, i am very curious as to what happened? I take my game purchasing seriously as well as consoles so when ever there are issues i like to know what caused them for future purchasing etc.

Has there been an answer to why we had to wait yet, i am very curious as to what happened? I take my game purchasing seriously as well as consoles so when ever there are issues i like to know what caused them for future purchasing etc.

I feel your pain and curiosity. I believe it just went, unintentionally, plainly wrong while distributing. As for people who got the patch in the regions where people didn't get them, I believe those people got the game in another country's PSN store (digitally).
Also the patch being released last thursday/friday didn't really contribute as the weekend was coming along. And living/working in a world we live in today, it's more than reasonable to not work and keep your fanbase up to date, right? <_<

Of course not. Many people (including me) have asked Marcin on Twitter about the cause of the delay, but no one gets an answer.

Top Bottom