Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
Patch: No
Version: Digital
Lack of respect : For sure

i've heard that Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia and some parts of UK got it starting from friday.

Patch: No.
Version: Disc.
I doubt if that CDPR fault to be honest, probably SONY just being lazy as always.

The guy from Hungary is stating that he doesn't have the patch, surely?

Yeah that's what i meant when i said that it is not restricted to us disc owners, oh rite you could see that 2 ways, i meant that us disc owners were not the only ones not getting the patch

is not the first time when CDPR is acting in this manner with their customers, all pastches and dlc are released like that.

Sony and PSN are sucks, i never doubt it but not like that, if their servers are unavailable and store is down, none of their downloads are working, psn is down and this is not the case, if was Sony fault, trust me ...CDPR announce it before monday at 00:00.

imo, they do not know, don't care, it is simple

It seems the theory between disc and digital is not a theory after all now we have people who have the disc with the patch and people with digital that don't. So it's a bit of a guessing game until we get some info from either CDPR or SONY

Gutted need to go to bed now and there was no witcher 3 game play for me this weekend :(

And i have college tomorrow :(

PSN messing up is a safe bet.

Happens constantly with DLC's, patches etc. Been a problem for years and it's never been sorted, seems to be the EU version only as well. Everywhere else, and Xbox gamers, get everything smoothly.

just to confirm what i've said few minutes ago ... languages packs for german, france and russia appear in psn store few minutes ago but no patch

Not trying to be a smart ass but do you all have automatic updates switched on ? Could that be the reason ?

Top Bottom