Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
Funny

Patch: No
Version: Disc

So annoying, can't even continue playing the story because my inventory is full and all my gear is Witcher gear and generally stuff that I want to keep :(

Same for me. I have built a lot of armor sets and are trying to see what build I like best.

To be honest I've no idea, who would have guessed a simple patch would cause so much annoyance? I've never had so much trouble with a network in my life as with PSN, if there's a hard way to do it they'll find it, take a lifetime to fix it when they screw it up, then give no explaination whatsoever.

Haha, well said.

Half of a working day done still not fixed, not even any info.

Probably senior people with senior titles and big salaries who can't even manage fixing the most simple things =)

I don't get it at all.

It's a damn patch, it's done, release it.

hahah this is so bad.

Last edited:
Version: disc
Update: no

Version: digital
Update: yes

Clearly the problem here is which version you have. I've got both. Only the digital one updated.
Why is nobody (sony, cdpr, or news media) reporting on this major issue?

Still nothing (nl, physical disc, this kinda shit is precisely why)

It's not like I'll be playing before tonight, got stuff to do but at this point I have to say I'm annoyed with the lack of communication. Having dealt with this kinda stuff in my last job, I'm sorry to say but it's looking like amateur hour on both ends (sony and cdpr). Sony is notorious for this kind of shit, but I'm hoping CDPr isn't gonna go that way.

Some statement, any statement would be nice. Well, beyond "we're investigating with ... why ..." because that's what you say when you have no answer Friday night and you want to be out for beer. It's Monday afternoon now.

What bothers me is that CDPR is not responding at all. Where is their 'great support'? Isn't there a forum manager or moderator that has the decency to respond?

What bothers me is that CDPR is not responding at all. Where is their 'great support'? Isn't there a forum manager or moderator that has the decency to respond?

They are investigating. The best word for: "I don't have a damn clue, what to do now" :D

Imagine if they delay the patch for EU until next week?? don't forget they still need to release the last dlc (Wed/Thur) so will use that as an excuse for the delay.

That 1 tweet you mean? I don't use twitter. It's here on their official forum that they have to communicate in the first place.

That 1 tweet you mean? I don't use twitter. It's here on their official forum that they have to communicate in the first place.

I'm with you, thought my comment showed that :)

You know what? Yesterday a thread was closed from a mod with the comment: "you shouldn't complain here. go to CDPR, and complain there!"

:rofl:

Last edited:
Girlfriend soon home from work so not only was weekend fucked, now Monday as well.
I want a refund for the Expansion pass since at this rate I will not be able to play the damn game anyway.

Top Bottom