Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
The Republic of Poland
Beautiful Disc Version
No fucking patch! (and my ps4 started ejecting disc again)

Last edited:
It seems they've now posted about the update trouble on PSN on Facebook, but yet again they are just saying "they are looking into it"

Sooo.... seems it may take some time, so maybe they will just merge 1.07 with 1.08? :)
And yeah, I'm still waiting as well - Poland, retail version.

it is simple, shameless explanations ...
Unable to update? You're not alone ...
Mother ship was landed last night on the dark side of moon
Digital or disc version
Sony PSN fault ...
etc
etc
gosh, this is funny :)

latest update

Other issues include many fans in Europe still waiting to receive the patch, something CD Projekt RED say they are working on.

Community manager, Marcin Momot, shared this update, commenting: "We're investigating all the reports you guys have been sending us.

"We're talking to Sony about the patch availability in Europe too.

"Rest assured, we are hard at work to resolve all reported issues.

"GOG guys are working on resolving their server issues. We are also investigating with Sony why some European countries can't download the update yet."

from express.co.uk 45 minutes ago

Last edited:
Sorry guys didn't see your thread before I just started one, as stated,
South in the UK,
My brother, ps4 retail, patched Sunday,
My friends, xbox one retail, patched day of release,
Me, disk version ps4, still waiting.

Sorry guys didn't see your thread before I just started one, as stated,
South in the UK,
My brother, ps4 retail, patched Sunday,
My friends, xbox one retail, patched day of release,
Me, disk version ps4, still waiting.

Wait .... so your bother has a retail copy on PS4 and he has the patch? WTF

The same is happening in Germany - I know few persons with this game and I am the only one who did not get patch :(

not the only one ;-) i'm from germany too and because i got the uk disc i haven't gotten the patch yet either...it depends on the game's version, not your location.

I don't get it. I see only two chech psn user in this thread and neither of them got the patch. What does this to do with the german version?
And there is a german user here, who hasn't got the patch either and he has a UK copy of the game. (german digital users and german disc users have the patch)

So I think with the product code it seems completely logical.

---------- Updated at 10:35 AM ----------

OK i maybe got the country wrong my point is there are people with the digital copy not in the UK still waiting for the patch also so it rules out that the disc version is the only problem.

Maybe there is an issue with the UK disc version but that does not explain the numerous people who own the digital version and are in other countries who are also waiting for the patch. In fact the country when it comes to the digital version does not matter because just the fact anyone with the digital version is still waiting alone tells us that it is not just restricted to us with the disc. Hope that explained what i was getting at :)

Must say i am not pleased that i have came home to absolutely no fricking news what so ever!!!

Last edited:
OK i maybe got the country wrong my point is there are people with the digital copy not in the UK still waiting for the patch also so it rules out that the disc version is the only problem.

Maybe there is an issue with the UK disc version but that does not explain the numerous people who own the digital version and are in other countries who are also waiting for the patch. In fact the country when it comes to the digital version does not matter because just the fact anyone with the digital version is still waiting alone tells us that it is not just restricted to us with the disc. Hope that explained what i was getting at :)

Must say i am not pleased that i have came home to absolutely no fricking news what so ever!!!

but there are different digital versions, too. so has there yet been a case where someone with the exact same digital or retail version as someone who has allready gotten the patch, hasn't?

ROFL, I just got these.

The Playroom update
Ground Zeros update
AC Unity update
Arkham Knight update
Bloodborne update
The Handsome Collection update

And the one I actually want is still not freakin' offered! I don't know if I should laugh or cry LOL.

Top Bottom