Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

OK over at PSN we are trying to make sense of what is going on and since neither SONY nor CDPR are saying anything, well that's a lie CDPR have the time to tweet fan art and screen shots while those of us sitting here wonder WTF is going on and why we do not have the patch yet.

So those of you who did get the patch what version do you own and when did you get it?

Also where are you located?

When i say version i mean Digital or Retail.

Because i have been tracking this all day from all different sources and it would be easier just to get it direct from the most likely place to get the best info, a thread on the official forums.

So please could you give us the info so we can try figure things out for our selves as it seems SONY and CDPR are not going to say naff all.

Redpoints and thanks will be given to helpful posts :)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks

Ok

So i know there are a few people in Germany who have it also and one person from the UK tweeted he got it friday

So

Spain yesterday 1

Germany today 2

UK Friday 1

I can not remember other posts i have seen just now, my head is full of posts and revision for college tomorrow ha ha so please keep posting people it will be very much appreciated :) Thank you.

May as well add my info but we are seeing a pattern already that someone mentioned could be an issue which is everyone saying no has the disc so far but we are only a few posts in and i am positive i saw someone on twitter say they had the disc and got it while someone digital also said they never but lets keep this thread going and we will see if this is the case or not.

Patch: no
Version: Disc

Found this post on Twitter if it helps,

@Marcin360 @PlayStation Marcin,We have two copies (UK), one digital and one disc. Digital is patched to 1.07, but the disc isn't.

It certainly does, it does seem like we are getting a pattern but i am sure i saw a post of someone with the opposite situations in Germany. I could be wrong like i say i have spent almost all day between studying looking through replies via twitter, Eurogamer, PSN, here and other places lol

Last edited:
It certainly does, it does seem like we are getting a pattern but i am sure i saw a post of someone with the opposite situations in Germany. I could be wrong like i say i have spent almost all day between studying looking through replies via twitter, Eurogamer, PSN, here and other places lol

I'd find a nice "Stop it, you're obsessed" GIF if I wasn't so tired from doing exactly the same thing as you. ;)

Well this is interesting we have our first digital owner so no it's not restricted to us disc owners then.

I know about a hungarian user (with hun psn account), who has a german copy on disc and he already have the patch and guess what: before the patch he hasn't got hungarian language in the game, but after 1.07 it was there. Strange :p

Well this is interesting we have our first digital owner so no it's not restricted to us disc owners then.

Lol seems i am not the only one stuck needing a stash i take it?

:lol:

The guy from Hungary is stating that he doesn't have the patch, surely?

Top Bottom