Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
On PS4 you would need to reinstall the game, however I am not sure if that removes the saved games or not?

I don't have time to try this as i am getting ready to leave the house but, everyone that has PSN+ can upload their saves to cloud storage OR if you have a USB memory stick you can transfer saves to that also so once you do that you can delete the game and then either download the save from the cloud or load your save from your memory stick, i personally would go with the USB stick just in case something goes wrong with the cloud upload.

Go in to Settings> Application Saved Data Management> Saved Data in System Storage> Copy to USB storage Device

And then you go to Saved data on USB Storage Device to retrieve it.

The patch was there for me on Xbox One (England) the other day. So strange that it's not on PS4 here yet though, i hope you all get it soon. I'm just annoyed as everyone here. =/ Hate fellow gamers being upset, blehh.

As I can see from the replies, it depends on the game's region, not the psn user's region. As I earlier wrote, I know a hungarian psn user, who has a german copy and he got the patch on last friday. So I think maybe the patch "sees" only the product code of the game, or something like this.

That sounds logical enough but it's a strange way to do it, if it's for authentication purposes there has to be a better way to check.

That sounds logical enough but it's a strange way to do it, if it's for authentication purposes there has to be a better way to check.

Possibly, but would the people who own the digital version like the person in Cheq republic not have their own version rather than the German version as he didn't have it either.

Possibly, but would the people who own the digital version like the person in Cheq republic not have their own version rather than the German version as he didn't have it either.

I don't get it. I see only two chech psn user in this thread and neither of them got the patch. What does this to do with the german version?
And there is a german user here, who hasn't got the patch either and he has a UK copy of the game. (german digital users and german disc users have the patch)

So I think with the product code it seems completely logical.

---------- Updated at 10:35 AM ----------

Wow......

Patch: No
Version: Disc

So I guess disc versions does not get the patch.....

Your location is Norway, but what is the region of the disc?

To be honest I've no idea, who would have guessed a simple patch would cause so much annoyance? I've never had so much trouble with a network in my life as with PSN, if there's a hard way to do it they'll find it, take a lifetime to fix it when they screw it up, then give no explaination whatsoever.

I'm in Poland, I have a polish retail/disc version, and no patch available.
I can see some language packs and CIRI DLC on PSN since this morning but that's it.

Ah screw it I'm off to read Tower of Swallow's, the fan translated book 4 in the Witcher series. I'll check later tonight for the patch, I'm not betting on success though.

To be honest I've no idea, who would have guessed a simple patch would cause so much annoyance? I've never had so much trouble with a network in my life as with PSN, if there's a hard way to do it they'll find it, take a lifetime to fix it when they screw it up, then give no explaination whatsoever.

yeah...triss' alternative dress released one week late, too...but this patch-chaos is ridiculous...i honestly thought something was wrong with my connection or console, because i was the only german who has not gotten the patch yet...but it is just rare to have the uk version of the witcher 3 in germany, because it doesn't offer anything the german version wouldn't...

Wow......

So I guess disc versions does not get the patch.....

Funny

So annoying, can't even continue playing the story because my inventory is full and all my gear is Witcher gear and generally stuff that I want to keep :(

Top Bottom