Who is Jason Allberry?

+
I've been documenting all the labled urns in the Columbarium, and I've been able to identify pretty much all the urns, besides one.
Jason Allberry, (Epitaph is " Father, husband, son. Soar high in cyberspace!") who from what I can tell isn't an obscure lore character, or someone related to someone else in-game.
The best theory I can find comes from u/InkDagger who said "this one might be someone who died during the game's production," although I've heard that it could also be someone we are yet to know about, maybe from DLC of some sort? Or from a cut mission/storyline. The nuclear power symbol could mean something, although tbh it could refer to a ton of things.
If it's the first case, it should be documented as such, if not I'd still like to unravel this mystery.

There's also Ruby Barrett. although that's pretty much confirmed to be Rudy from the "Chippin' In" questline.

If you have any other info, or any better theories please let me know! I want to get to the bottom of this!

Attached is a screenshot of Jason's Urn Label w/ Epitaph.

Attachments

• jasonallberry.png
    jasonallberry.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 644
Maybe this person has to do with something that happened in the mega building that is closed with the same biohazard sign.

Mega building 04 in Santo Domingo north east of mccartney stadium.
That seems to me just to be a standard biohazard symbol, both on the building and on his urn. However, it could have something to do with the Megabuildings which are closed in Night City, playing into the DLC theory.
I did find this car parked on the sidewalk here though, nothing familiar about it.
photomode_01012021_213614.png
photomode_01012021_213637.png

The search carries on.

Top Bottom