Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

+
If you looked through Peralez building and read all notes, you would know agents that were brainwashing them were called "BLUE Agents"
Post automatically merged:

Personally, i think Mr Blue Eyes will be antagonist in one of upcoming expansions.. same way as Gaunter o'Dimm was in Witcher 3... who also briefly appeared in the base game, but was fully developed in Heart of Stone expansion...

I've seen on a reddit post that the profit out side Misty's has the same ring and the guy who is running for mayor, Perez

and if you go further with Prophet quest, you will witness some agents meeting with Maelstrom gangers... same combination as with Peralez quest where you chase a Van..

Last edited:
I've seen on a reddit post that the profit out side Misty's has the same ring and the guy who is running for mayor, Perez

I believe it's JG as in the store Jinguji. There's a store called Jinguji in Corpo Plaza. Several NPCs have that ring.

Interestingly enough, not sure if just a little easter egg, but the apperance string for Mr Blue Eyes is "corprorat_ma_q003_gman"

Nice find. Can you tell me what you did to find that? I want to dig around in the game files for myself.

Last edited:
I believe it's JG as in the store Jinguji. There's a store called Jinguji in Corpo Plaza. Several NPCs have that ring.

Nice find. Can you tell me what you did to find that? I want to dig around in the game files for myself.
Was a PC mod called "Apperance Menu Mod" now I don't if the person who created the mod made up the strings for the npc you look at or if it does extract it from game files but that's what it listed when I targetted Mr Blue Eyes.

Blue eyes means connected to the net. We mostly see it when people are on phone or transfering funds.

So the fact he's always got blue eyes surely means hes always connected to the net. So AI...

Yes. The blue eyes appear on any NPC when they are connected to another person or accessing data via the net.
After completing the Psycho Killer quest, even Regina Jones' eyes turn blue as she transfers your funds.

In this instance, he's connected to Peralez. But the fact that he's called Mr. Blue Eyes likely means that he's always connected to something.

Guys ... I just realized that my theory about Grimes "4AM" music video might be about a warning message about Mr. Blue Eyes or BLUE AIs. Check this out:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...rimes-music-video-4am.11039411/#post-12251729

So basically "The Blue Comet" represent Mr. Blue Eyes coming from the sky (outer space, space station??). Meanwhile Alt Cunningham that did a ritual dance might be a different Alt AI after all OR she might be simply did a warning message with the music video.

There is also another character - a random NPC by the name of Brendan Barker.

He stands out, often shows up after you leave Afterlife the first time you speak to Rogue.

Might be coincidence - but one of the most detailed NPCs in the street (check out the nose hair), also has the ring, and has unique voice work.

View attachment 11136068

At first I thought the rings were just a reference to JG Ballard - but there does seem to be some game related importance behind them.

I found another NPC who wears the JinGuji ring...Frank Nostra from the Corpo prologue.

Anthony Gilchrist wears a ring, too; but I can't see the insignia on it in the picture attached. Are there any women who wear this ring?

Attachments

• photomode_23012021_093440.png
    photomode_23012021_093440.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 67
  • photomode_23012021_093510.png
    photomode_23012021_093510.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 131
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 135
Mr. Blue Eyes represents a tangible connection in the game of whats to come in the Cyberpunk universe. I do believe he is the faction that represents the AI nation rising in the shadows.

There is a subtle hint of AI involvement in the Peralez story arch however its not very clear if that indeed is the case. Peralez has extremely minimal support from potential voters, appearing to be losing ground against Holt.

In the Voodoo Boy's story, they reveal that they are well aware of what is going on in terms of the interaction between AI and human society and they wish to get ahead of the coming calamity/clash of the organic vs technological singularity.

In the future, I think Cyberpunk will use various story-archs and protagonists to tell a story set within a dystopian future where technology has achieved sentience, and we will be fighting to make a choice of where the human condition will progress in the future.

In terms of the game world, its going to take alot of narrative development for any sequel to accomplish this sucessfully.

there are subtle hints of Rogue AIs you are correct, Johnny says he believes they may be behind the peralez brainwashing at the end of the game.

And as for your AI theory, youre correct also. I've done a ton of digging into Rogue AI's. I read a bunch oif the reference books that pertain to the cyberpunk 2020 and cyberpunk red board games (they are prequels to the Cyberpunk 2077 video game) anyways they talk about rogue AIs. One in particular is called R.A.B.I.Ds
( roving.artifical.bartmoss.interface.drones - Rache bartmoss clones in the net) Anyways based on what i read they have more than enough info to make this happen. I just hope they dont botch it like the base games release :(

check out the vid i did here

if they do introduce morgan blackhand back into the game, how will they retcon him back in? the game made it feel like johnny went on a solo assault into the top of arasaka with morgan blackhand nowhere to be seen. he was supposed to have an epic showdown with adam smasher. and the only place i can think of where it would fit in the game would be the part where johnny gets shoved over the railing or after he gets shot unconscious by smasher on the roof. i hope they don't just vanish the character altogether like he never existed.

this is a totally whacked out theory, but being that mr blue eyes's hair is named morgan blackhand, could it be that morgan blackhand intervened during the rooftop battle, and both he and smasher ended up being mortally wounded. when arasaka personnel arrived to mop up and evacuate, they salvaged both johnny and smasher's remains while blackhand made his way to the labs, used arasaka's own soul killer machine and escaped to the net before the explosion.

a few decades and a bunch of ai amalgamations after, he came back from beyond the blackwall and took control of the host known as mr blue eyes
That's what I think. Since all we saw was Silverhand's memories, it seems that he doesn't remember most of what happened in Arasaka tower that night. Maybe scenes with Smasher got cut right before Morgan's intervention.

He spoke about rogue ai like we talk about UFOs.

I think johnny speaking sarcastically about rogue AIs is a way to introduce the idea to us. Because rogue AIs internet cyberpunk world are real. One very cool version are the R.A.B.I.Ds (roving artificial bartmoss interface drones)

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom