Who is putting the game on hold until the PS4 performance is fixed?

+

• Yes - putting it on hold

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No - i'm playing it anyway

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just trying to get a consensus here because I have a hard time believing the majority of players find the constant drops to 20FPS acceptable, and an even harder time trying to understand how they thought the PS4 version was ready for release much less "the reviewer platform of choice". It really boggles the mind.

My biggest gripe is that fundamental mechanics are still broken. Runes/Glyphs are a crap shoot. You never know when they are actually working, you can't craft them from loot, one can't even be placed in the appropriate slot. It has really damaged my enjoyment of the game. I was going to wait until I finished before I picked up Batman. But considering the patch still isn't out, I'm picking up Batman now. I'll play Witcher 3 again once I'm convinced that CDPR has fixed their product. This has been a disappointing experience. I've enjoyed the game for the most part, but waiting for patch after patch to fix issues has gotten old. We are currently a week behind the PC patch, and CDPR is already hyping up their 1.07 patch. Gimme a break. Prioritize what's important. Wet clothes are not important, lighting candles accidentally is not important. A functioning inventory system is important, Rune and Glyph functions are important, resetting mutagen bug is important.

Pretty sure there are enough threads on the PS4 framerate issue already. Starting more just dilutes the message to the developers and annoys other forum users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom