Who is the best Fixer?

+
I'm curious who your favorite Fixers are in the game and why?

They're some of the most interesting characters in the game and I was thinking about what makes them so. For me, I LIKE Regina Jones the most but the fact she's so devoted to making the world a better place also sort of undercuts her believability as a organized crime lord. She fits very much the game world and I like her but I don't know if I think of her as the iconic Fixer.

I kind of like Wakako best I think because, at the end of the day, she's a truly heinous monster but she's also a professional criminal and doing the job she was assigned: getting the Eddies.

...sort of undercuts her believability as a organized crime lord.

Fixers can be 'organised crime lords' but they usually aren't, nor is one required to be involved in crime to be a fixer.

Think of a fixer as a job agency. A client posts the job with them, and the mercs go to them to find said jobs. Fixers are 'middlemen' that are as likely to be patronised by organised crime lords as they are to be one.

Fixers can be 'organised crime lords' but they usually aren't, nor is one required to be involved in crime to be a fixer.

Well....the jobs they do tend to be on the illegal side and the ones they arrange for the NCPD are on the shady side themselves.

Well....the jobs they do tend to be on the illegal side and the ones they arrange for the NCPD are on the shady side themselves.
Fixers take on all kinds of contracts, legal, illegal, and legally ambiguous. It depends on the fixer. Regina happens to be one that takes on plenty of illegal contracts, and there are no shortage of jobs from Regi that require you to kill someone or steal something, either, including the murder of a sex trafficker as contracted by the Mox, which could be argued as morally grey but still definitely illegal. There is also one of my favourites, Scrolls before Swine, where if you find out the truth and use it as leverage against the 'client', both you and Regina are now responsible for extortion of a police officer. Pretty illegal. Of course, you an also just murder the police officer in question, which Regina is slightly annoyed by but not because you killed a cop, but wasted a valuable contact within NCPD. Sol I would argue she is actually one of the smarter fixers, because she knows how not to 'waste good' and is actually pretty strategically smart.

I actually regret we didn't get more of Dex. I would have loved a mission where he took refuge with Arasaka and you have to go guns blazing in for revenge.

Potentially best due number of contacts, recourses and least likely to stab you in the back: Rogue
Best for eddies, no questions asked: Wakako
Only one you could one day have almost normal conversation: Dakota

"V, wanna beer?"
- Sure ... What? IPA? Hipster shit?
"Uh... go break a fucking leg tough guy"
- Hope your minivan burns

Then drink beers anyway.

So the best fixer is Dakota.

It depends on my mood.

Target practice - Dex, my gun's love, awaits me the at the landfill.
The rest, mostly creeps and grumpies.

Dino is cool, he sells Caliburn. He would be cooler if he were selling more than one. Yeah, I go with Dino.

^ Lolz sounds like a joke, but that's my value system in Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited:
I have to go with Wakako. The lady is very professional and has a matter-of-fact attitude that I love. She's also the fixer for my favorite mission, The Sinnerman. She's the perfect match for my corpo V.

Old thread, but doesn't matter.

I really like Mr. Hands. I understand he has a bigger role with PL, but although I've not even really started the expansion yet, I really like him. He get straight to the point, has a good style, and I like his voice. The air of mystery also appeals to me.

Regina's also great, and my second favourite, for reasons others have already posted.

I don't have a least favourite.

(Every time I see Dino's name I think of dinosaurs. Not the most flattering association. :LOL: )

Yeah, with Phantom Liberty, I must update my statement :)
Regina who seem to me to be the one who care the most about people. And Rogue because she's badass :giggle:
Phantom Liberty brought back Mr Hands from "the unknown", without any clue of what kind of fixer he was, to maybe one of the best, if not the best...
He offered me a free car when entering in Dogtown, but above all, he invited me to drink a tea, in Night City, it's something :D

Top Bottom