• Sigismund Dijkstra

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Radovid V the Stern

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.1%

• Total voters
Who is the boss? Emhyr x Philippa x Dijkstra x Radovid [spoilers]

All of them play the game of thrones in the witcher setting. Just choose your favourite one(s).

And if you vote for "other", please tell us the name.

Last edited:
Emhyr is the best player of the Game of Thrones but he's like Tywin Lannister (HA! Seriously, I believed this beforehand) in that because he aliennates his own family, he actually destroys his legacy.

I choose Phillippa she is my favorite she always survive while others can die , but Radovid is the boss in war he can win war on it`s own, he and Emhyr cross each other in W1 and W2 and Radovid win that game of chess in W3 if Geralt don`t interfere.

Last edited:
Definitely Philippa! Best boss ever! And her character is not that black and white. She is not a 100% antagonist and thats what makes her character really interesting.

Definitely Philippa! Best boss ever! And her character is not that black and white. She is not a 100% antagonist and thats what makes her character really interesting.

The same holds for Emhyr and Dijkstra - all of them are anti-villains. Only Radovid is EVIL.

I chose Philippa too, mainly because I have a love-hate relationship with sorceresses like Philippa or Sheala de Tancarville - they simply fascinate me. Philippa is such a manipulative, arrogant and egoist bitch who always survives and pursues greater good in her own twisted way. It is fascinating how patronising she is given how many times she failed to achieve her goals. If other characters make a fatal mistake, they die. But Philippa? No.

She is just unique.

Emhyr is better Tywin. Dijkstra can be compared to Varys (both are not interested in personal gain, they are just patriots who want to make living in their realms better and are ready to do whatever to achieve it). Radovid is just a very ruthless and capable ruler who went insane (so many of them).

But who is similar to Philippa?

One more thing, I like Philippa's voice and condescending behavior when she speaks to Geralt.

Djiikstra.
I dont like the shit he does in act 3. But... DAMN are the shots being fired between him and Geralt glorious. They are a better couple than together. Forget Yen and Triss... the level of wit, irony and sarcasm these two use made me giggle :D

I'd have to go with Emhyr. Efficient, pragmatic and modern.

(The way the thread name was set up made me think of a massive slash fiction. That made me chuckle.)

Voted Radovid since he's the one who wins the war if Geralt decides to not get involved. Also his move to take over Novigrad was a masterstroke.

Curious though, is this restricted to the world of the Aen Seidhe? Cause Ge'els is said to be a great Viceroy and by siding with Avallac'h he managed to not only do the right thing but also save his world from the white frost. Probably stands a good chance of being the next king himself.

I must say Emhyr. He's a master manipulator who used the elfs for his own winning, creating huge race wars until the humans of the north and the elfs destroyed eachother so he can kick in. Killed multiple kings with his personal assassins to create chaos in the north. He's the most feared and respected keyplayer there is.

Top Bottom