Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

+

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

• I'm still waiting

Votes: 65 73.9%
  • I'm playing it now

Votes: 23 26.1%

• Total voters
Wish they'd just start giving console games similar graphics settings to the PC versions (heresy I know!). If the game runs choppy I can drag the dynamic lighting or hallucinogenic epilepsy kaleidoscope particle density slider down a touch and get better fps. For some, it's not how many simultaneous splines you reticulate in 1080p, but how smoothly they reticulate. For others, lag is fine as long as the visuals make their eyes forget there's a screen there.

Call me an alchemist and burn me at the stake but imho this gen should've made 720p/60fps the standard.

Call me an alchemist and burn me at the stake but imho this gen should've made 720p/60fps the standard.

This GEN should've made 1080p/60FPS the standard, the hell we living in? 2005? 720p? gtfo, please.

They cheaped out in every sense with 8th GEN. The CPU in both consoles is garbage, the GPU in the PS4 is literally an average GPU. The APU itself is just trash. Only the RAM is the more impressive feat. in the PS4 and that isn't saying much.

$400 for a console that can't do what 8th GEN should be doing - 1080p/60FPS. The focus is more on the FORCE 1080p with a bunch of pointless visual features no console-only gamer is ever going to bother gawking at.

Even then that's not saying 30FPS is garbage. It's not SMOOTH 60FPS but It's playable, if the game managed to STAY at 30FPS and not drop below 25FPS which then becomes UNPLAYABLE.

Never mind 4K or 2K when we can't even see these piece of shit consoles do 1080p with a stable framerate.

This GEN should've made 1080p/60FPS the standard, the hell we living in? 2005? 720p? gtfo, please.

Except I'm a realist. The hardware is what it is. Would you have rather paid say 1000 bucks for a console that can do 1080p/30frames just so you can say it's 1080. We know what the build costs are for these machines, and we know they weren't going to have another gen where they're taking big losses per unit just to get an install base. Sure, I'd love if the PS4 could run at 12k 120 frames per second. I'd love a damn holodeck for that matter. The point is what kind of machine can they deliver for console prices and what can that machine actually deliver.
The fact is that there's no real difference between 720p and 1080p unless you're sitting closer to the screen than you should be anyway. 1080p and 4k exist for one reason and one reason only: tech companies want to sell you a new tv before your current one breaks.

I doubt that they will fix the performance. From now on it will get worst with every patch they launch. I hope i'm wrong cause i want to buy this game. But only if it 100% fixed.

How am I trolling? Are you butthurt that these consoles are trash, mad cause CDPR fails to get the game playable? Yes? I thought so.

---------- Updated at 08:01 PM ----------

How am I trolling? Are you butthurt that these consoles are trash, mad cause CDPR fails to get the game playable? Yes? I thought so.

You are trolling everyday. If the consoles are trash because this unoptimized game, current PC are shit, because they can´t run Batman or last Mortal Kombat to same level that PS4.

The thing is, people have to take into account that to buy a decent gaming rig in some countries costs a phenomenal amount of money! Especially where I live. The import costs of electronic goods where I'm from is through the roof! So to buy a console is the only option most people have. We expect a healthy balance of looks and performance on a console because we know they aren't ultra-rigs. But at least they play our favorite games

So you can see why most people are upset if the performance takes a dive on our consoles because we are used to just putting in the game and just playing it without hassle. Buuuuuuuuut knowing pc-elitists they probably will say "Get a job loser" or "Save up money and buy a rig u scrub!" But life doesn't work that easily everywhere I'm afraid.

Well it's something. Let's hope the next on fixes it

Attachments

• witcher 3.png
    witcher 3.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 39
You are trolling everyday. If the consoles are trash because this unoptimized game, current PC are shit, because they can´t run Batman or last Mortal Kombat to same level that PS4.

Are you purposely trying to be an idiot?

2 months porting Batman to PC, porting the PS4 version, and porting shouldn't even be a thing cause' GAMES ARE DEVELOPED ON PC.

And yes, the consoles ARE trash, don't be stupid. Not even a handful of games perform at a locked framerate when the majority have major issues and render themselves unplayable, like Witcher 3 after White Orchard. How in the bloody F- is 20FPS acceptable to you? IT'S NOT!

LOCKED 30FPS OR GO HOME.

I'm so pissed that the Devs haven't fixed the game breaking Roche issue. I can't play the games main quest because I have a old save? Is this a joke? The game is amazing, i'm a huge Witcher fan and have nothing to bitch about. But this bug literally ends the game for me. Why would I spend tons of time to possibly run into more bugs?! From a consumer standpoint this is awful. Not going to start over haha, no way. I can only cross my fingers that the Devs get this fixed with a patch REALLY soon. Or they need to start figuring how they can refund people for this sad mistake. Game is so good, story is amazing. They have obviously put so much into this masterpiece, but please don't walk away until this game is playable.

They released an unfinished game, that's it.

Problems with main missions and trophies? This is ridiculous.
I will not even mention the other problems...

I'm a Witcher fan, but the last one is really disappointing me. I'm a PS4 and PC player. Both is a joke, but on PS4 the problem is "special".

I have the same issue... i just hope patch 1.08 will fix that... what stupid bug... I feel like were beta testing the game !!!

I don't really believe that they are gonna fix these issues with the next patch. This game needs a patch focused on optimization for each console. Let's just wait and see what comes out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 26
HA! this thread just got #rekt again just like the other thread "who is waiting for patch 1.06/7 blah blah". looks like ps4 performance will not be improved as well on 1.08 as no note seen in the patch notes. haaa! continue waiting guys until patch until 1.20 or continue playing the damn game ur choice. just accept it! ps4 version will never be improved. NEVER!

HA! this thread just got #rekt again just like the other thread "who is waiting for patch 1.06/7 blah blah". looks like ps4 performance will not be improved as well on 1.08 as no note seen in the patch notes. haaa! continue waiting guys until patch until 1.20 or continue playing the damn game ur choice. just accept it! ps4 version will never be improved. NEVER!

After 76 days I'm starting to believe you..

Top Bottom