Who is your favourite fixer?

+
As the title says, who is your favourite fixer personally, and why?
I got two. My first one is Padre, because of his style. He talks very calmly, but you all of his words have meaning. He sounds very restrained, like a typical godfather, when he says something, you know that's how it's gonna be.
The other one is Regina Jones. She is the opposite of Padre in a certain way, she feels friendly, very benign, well-meaning. She can make the necessary decisions, but she is trying to be more constructive than your average fixer.

I guess Regina, only because her name is the only one I remember lol. They could have done so much more with the fixers. Actually having to meet with them, and possibly the client, negotiating your price for the job. Instead we get boring phone calls.

Mr. Hands, Dakota and the Captain. Mr Hands because I like his mystery attitude, Dakota is the Aldecaldo's fixer and I work in the Badlands a lot and the Captain is badass.

Regina, if you finish her mission and think about them, you will realized she is a rare good person who still living at NC.
Her student, who tried to kill himself, told you Regina was a Investigative Reporter, one of the best.
She became a fixer because she realized the news system is corrupted, can't bring justice anymore, so she decide to do it by herself.
Her mission is almost about the rightness and justice, she lead you to doom the scavengers and human traffickers, kick the spy out, clean the street and keep earning money. She do what she want well, and it's definitely hard.

Regina, if you finish her mission and think about them, you will realized she is a rare good person who still living at NC.
Her student, who tried to kill himself, told you Regina was a Investigative Reporter, one of the best.
She became a fixer because she realized the news system is corrupted, can't bring justice anymore, so she decide to do it by herself.
Her mission is almost about the rightness and justice, she lead you to doom the scavengers and human traffickers, kick the spy out, clean the street and keep earning money. She do what she want well, and it's definitely hard.
Yeah, that's why I like her so much too, she is a genuine good person.

None

They all do there job for what it is but i'd a preferred a more "personal" touch

Each of the characters you become involved with, Judy, Panam, River, Goro, Kerry, clare, Meredith etc etc etc could have easily replaced the "fixers", added a more "personal" touch to side jobs and allowed you to bond alot better.

Judy could've easily handled missions involving ppl in trouble, kidnapped spouses whatever

Panam could've easily handled all the badlands stuff

River, investigations, Peralez etc etc

Clare more street racing

Goro/meredith some corporate shit

Kerry some entertainment,publishing, media etc

I'd a preferred a smaller over all cast with more from each individual than a bloated cast with less from everyone

The fixers do there job but nothing else

Wakako, she had the most depth compared to the others. I wish you were able to interact with Fixers more. You could go the entire game without meeting any of them personally. Over 100hrs in and 2 endings down, I only finally met Regina in person and she doesn't even say anything different. I met El Capitan and he's literally just a guy by the road next to his care, wtf? At least have him move around. Not sure I met the others, I don't even really care, tbh.

As the title says, who is your favourite fixer personally, and why?
I got two. My first one is Padre, because of his style. He talks very calmly, but you all of his words have meaning. He sounds very restrained, like a typical godfather, when he says something, you know that's how it's gonna be.
The other one is Regina Jones. She is the opposite of Padre in a certain way, she feels friendly, very benign, well-meaning. She can make the necessary decisions, but she is trying to be more constructive than your average fixer.
No one really, they are just anonymous quest giver, i know zero about them (i know only that Regina was a journalist)

None

They all do there job for what it is but i'd a preferred a more "personal" touch

Each of the characters you become involved with, Judy, Panam, River, Goro, Kerry, clare, Meredith etc etc etc could have easily replaced the "fixers", added a more "personal" touch to side jobs and allowed you to bond alot better.

Judy could've easily handled missions involving ppl in trouble, kidnapped spouses whatever

Panam could've easily handled all the badlands stuff

River, investigations, Peralez etc etc

Clare more street racing

Goro/meredith some corporate shit

Kerry some entertainment,publishing, media etc

I'd a preferred a smaller over all cast with more from each individual than a bloated cast with less from everyone

The fixers do there job but nothing else
This is quite a nice idea.
Missions grouped by targets and context rather than by territory.
That would indeed have been very nice.

I like padre the most. I like his tone of voice, he is calm but intimidating, and I like his missions a lot. Second, comes El Captain. Somehow he can be ruthless and nice at the same time.

I like fixer gigs because it makes V walk a fine line between being a criminal, detective and a protector.

Last edited:

I think that would ruin most of the characters as the Fixers are dispatching us to murder, steal, sabotage, and worse.

Judy, Panam, and the others aren't the Kingpin of Crime.

I like that dark edge for V that they can do good things and have friends but, at the end of the day, are basically an employed hitman.

Wakako for sure because all off the interactions with her besides steal this, kill him...Regina does not have to call, I already know what she wants

Top Bottom