Who should sit on the Iron Throne (Spoiler Free)

+

• Foxy readhead from Maribor

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Ms. Violet Eyes with a temper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roach (Horse)

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Swallow

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Crimson Avenger

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dragonlady who for some reason isn't in this game

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The blind Owl

• Gerard of Ruvia

• Dovahkiin

• Batman

• Total voters

Witcher 3, sometimes the entire series, is often called the Game of Thrones of video games. Now, one might debate that, I for one think the Witcher universe and its characters are a lot more interesting than the Song of Ice and Fire universe, but that is neither here nor there. What I would like to hear from you guys is who you think from the Witcher universe would be suited, or unsuited, to sit on the Iron Throne?

PS: Because I am a nice guy, and I know you guys are too I would like to keep this spoiler free. That means no GoT or Wild Hunt spoilers. =)

Edit: How do I change the poll, I can't spell avenger -.-

Last edited:
What I would like to hear from you guys is who you think from the Witcher universe would be suited, or unsuited, to sit on the Iron Throne?
Geralt is sitting on the Iron Throne already :D

Guest 3831990

Witcher 3, sometimes the entire series, is often called the Game of Thrones of video games. Now, one might debate that, I for one think the Witcher universe and its characters are a lot more interesting than the Song of Ice and Fire universe, but that is neither here nor there. What I would like to hear from you guys is who you think from the Witcher universe would be suited, or unsuited, to sit on the Iron Throne?

PS: Because I am a nice guy, and I know you guys are too I would like to keep this spoiler free. That means no GoT or Wild Hunt spoilers. =)

Ciri it's like Daeneryes... to some extent - tremendous power and the will to do good for the folk.
Feel like Djikstra is close to the Littlefinger character - chaos is a ladder.
Radovid... this guy is the real Stannis Baratheon.
Emhyr... some Tywin Lannister type of guy, wants to rule the world for his family and all sorts of stuff.
Geralt is the Jon Snow... because they are both related to wolves hehe.

Who did I miss?

Gerard of Ruvia should sit on the throne.
So he can keep it warm for Triss

Last edited:
Ciri it's like Daeneryes

Dont get me even started man. Dany is the most irritating character in both the books and the show, if anything its her that knows nothing, not Jon Snow :v
Her poor decisions make me cringe every time...

tremendous power and the will to do good for the folk
While Dany's power is solely based on her dragons and a army which she "bought", she cant really be compared to Ciri, who actually can do the fighting for herself and does not need to get an army of eunuchs to protect her. I do agree that Dany is trying to do good for the slave folk, but where exactly does Ciri do that? I have always seen her as a lone wolf trying to get back to Geralt, not to mention that Ciri was a part of the Rats hanza, which did everything but do good for the folk

Feel like Djikstra is close to the Littlefinger character - chaos is a ladder.
Agreed. If only Baelish was more stocky, or Djikstra was thinner, they would be very alike

As to the OP's question, I cant really think of anyone from the Witcher's universe that would be suited to sit on the Iron Throne, but Geralt or anyone out of Kaer Morhen obviously would not be suited. Probably some slippery fellow like Djikstra, or a witch from the Lodge because who doesn't want a thousand year old hot woman doing your politicking on top of the Iron Throne

Dont get me even started man. Dany is the most irritating character in both the books and the show, if anything its her that knows nothing, not Jon Snow :v
Her poor decisions make me cringe every time...

So much this! I pretty much stopped watching the show because she was so incredibly dull, she is also one of the reasons why I only read the first book. Can't believe I hate a character this much, and it isn't the kind of good hate you have with Joffrey, who we love to hate.

Who are you kidding?

Roach

She shows up everywhere; why not an iron throne?

----------------------------------------------------

Second place to Phlippa Eilhart.

Just to see her fall...off it.

Last edited:
Who are you kidding?

Roach

She shows up everywhere; why not an iron throne?

----------------------------------------------------

Second place to Phlippa Eilhart.

Just to see her fall...off it.

Roach is a girl? I thought Roach was whatever horse he was currently riding.

Roach is a girl? I thought Roach was whatever horse he was currently riding.

Roach:
Moreover, the Polish word is female gendered which corresponds with Geralt's preference for mares - a stallion couldn't be called "Płotka". The tender tone as well as the gender of the name is lost in the translation.

from the wiki

"Płotka"
Good to know the original Polish word. Surprised how close the German "Plötze" is, which is the literal translation. Too bad, that there is no closer English translation.

From duden.de:
aus dem Slawischen (vgl. polnisch płocica, Verkleinerungsform von: płoc = Plötze), vielleicht eigentlich = Plattfisch
(from slavic, compare polish płocica)

Last edited:
Roach can't sit on the Iron Throne. She'll pause every time she comes before the stairs.

Or a pebble.

(I voted for the ballerina anyway)

Top Bottom