who the heck...?

+
who the heck...?

Okay, this is bugging the heck outta me. I put up the sex card of the woman in the bathtub as my desktop wallpaper. The thing that bugs me is that the face in that pic resembles some famous person/celebrity/whatever, and I can't figure out who, and every time I turn on my comp, I see that pic and start racking my brain again. I know the simplest thing would be to change my desktop background, but if anyone knows who she resembles, plz offer suggestions, thx :hmmm:

Hard to say. I guess it depends on the photo of celebrity as well. What about classic gamers' wet dream Angelina Jolie?

No, I don't think it is Angelina, though I do agree that she is an attractive woman. Thanx for your inoput anyway ;D.

The two pics look realy close the artist that did the sex card might have use Angelina Jolie as his focus piont and changed it.Man I should really get the mod to have those sexcards.

looks like he kept Angelina's twin accessories in the sex card art. Even if he did either change or use a different model for the face. ;D

What about Jessica Biel?
. I mean I really suck at this, but I am trying :D But none of them is taking bath on a picture ;]Please keep politics out.

maybe you should check RED `s staff and their families first ? :beer:not only movie celebrities happen to be beautiful ;)

Well, my first impression was, "hey that looks like Aishwarya Rai!"Ahem .. maybe I'm just a fan and it doesn't, but I'll post a link for comparison anyway?

Anyone have a shot of the sexcard? I was too faithful to Triss I didn't make it out with 'em all.

here's the card: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Sex_Triss2.png :peace: ... and actually, i think she looks like britney spears ;D (like here: http://www.hecklerspray.com/imppix/photos/uncategorized/britney_spears_yahoo_buzz_index.jpg )

I would say Jessica Biel has much similarity with this Triss pic. Aishwarya Rai has too much make up though I admit Triss has tendencies to in-crowd.

lol ..Seriously, though.This thread seems to be all over the place, so I'm guessing the true answer to the OP's question is, "no one famous, in particular."

Top Bottom