Who was the "genius" who decided to split the coin in half?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously wtf? I actually bought a Journey for the first time ever because the awful looking standard coin triggered the hell out of me after months of playing with the ugly looking thing and then I realize the coin is actually split in half with each player sharing one side which means that my nice metallic one constantly switches back to the fugly brown scuffed piece of #^%Q&$ that I wanted to get rid of in the first place!

Also this had to have been a recent change because I used to run the Winter Event frozen coin that CDPR handed out and I remember that that coin did not change even when flipped so somewhere in a recent patch this was implemented.

Idk it boggles the mind I mean here you guys are making journeys to make money and then I'm treated to the ugly ass coin that I wanted to get rid of 50% of the time anyways because of my opponent's turns.

Also the price of power coin is broken as well since the majority of the time it becomes completely transparent with only a green circle. I don't know what causes this because sometimes the price of power coin works but I feel bad for all the people who spent $80+ who also ended up with a broken coin. (I didn't get the Price of Power expansion myself; I just noticed this glitch constantly occuring for those who did).

Edit: Oh right I forgot to propose a solution well here's a good one that took me 3 milliseconds -
You know how in the "Cosmetic" section of the settings menu you can choose whether to only see Defender battlefields/boards or your own? Just throw in another option in that menu for coins where you can choose to only display Defender coins or only display your coin.

Last edited:
Whoa. This is far too hostile and aggressive, and just a rant. One post deleted, too.

Please remember that rule #1 of this forum is kindness and respect. Neither of those two can be found here.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom