Who Was Your Favourite Character And Why? (Potential Spoilers)

+

Who was your favourite character?

• Total voters

Guest 4400165

I like many characters, some of them are the best I've seen in recent games.

But Vic is my choice. He is a cool, easy to understand character, that, on some levels, I can relate to. First interaction left an impression, that him and V are like that cool uncle, who teaches him neat shit, does favors, and his nephew who admires that person and looks up to, and shares awesome news that's been happening to him to get his "good for you, kid" and a tap on the back kinda reaction. Closest analogy - Miles Morales and his uncle.

I'd like to think he chose Misty's store as the front, because they're kinda alike - do what they can like doing, while helping people, despite it not going great, and try to distance themselves from the outside world bullshit. She fixes minds, he fixes bodies.
On my just-started 3rd playthrough, I found his computer in the clinic, that has an email from Biotechnica's headhunter proposing him a job, which he, supposedly, doesn't wanna take, so he can keep doing what he does.

Panam for her energetic side of wanting the best for her and those she cares about. Frustrated with the way the world is, reflects many people.
Judy for her dedication to want to help folks, but wants to be loved, strives for it, though she feels lost and alone and makes mistakes like we all do
Vic for his laid back ways, knowing people go thru a lot and he helps as much as he can.
Mitch, I kind of took to him the way he ponder and thinks things, but know just yapping about them is not going to get things done
Evelyn, shows us to dream big, though tragic, finds a way to make it but it all goes to crapper. And the things she has endured broke her spirit.
Johnny Silverhand, grew on me to a degree, fed up with the Corpo crap and the rich, reflect many of us who grind for other's eddies.

Evelyn Parker.
I guess my very first post here was to justify something something about how she should've been saved, etc.
But I get it now.
She played her part and the rest played out the way it did.
She had a goal, she had a plan. And it worked..only the outcome wasn't exactly as expected. At all.
Still, she's the character I admire a lot. She drove the favourite part of the story for me.

Kerry's arc was one of the best in-game. Seeing him go from a guy who was literally seconds from offing himself to a guy who's writing new songs and getting a new lease on life because of a klepto-punk breaking into his villa was so wholesome, even more so if you romance him. Knowing his history with Johnny and his whole fear of being swallowed up by shadows and selling out was so well-done and emotionally charged. He deserved far more screen time IMO and far more gigs. Out of all the romance options, he's one of the ones who got done dirty. He deserved far more.

Top Bottom