Who would Geralt save if he has to choose either Ciri or Yennefer or triss ?

+
I suspect all three, unwitting and delicate flowers that they are, will find themselves chained hand and foot at the top of a great tower. I shall beat my manly chest, brandish my sword and charge up the steps, dispatching whatever lies between me and my feminine prize. When the din of battle has died, Ciri will be clasping my leg, Triss draped on my shoulder, and Yen in the kitchen making me a sandwich. Barefoot.

thewarsend said:
What do you think i mean? Some people (some of my friends) would like to see Ciri as love interest, but i would hate to see such a thing.. I wouldn't be against it, but it wouldn't be the option i would pick since i think Geralt is like a father figure for Ciri.. (And Ciri is old enough to be a love interest, i checked..)

SURROGATE DAUGHTER

On topic - Ciri, then Yenn. If his memory is back, he isn´t going to be that fond of Triss.

secondchildren said:
Ciri needs to be saved? Again? /> LOL

I don't wanna choose anyway. Dandelion will save all :)/>

Exactly. He did all the work in the second game, only in the Third Act did he leave due to urges of Geralt and the knowledge that one of his capable friends could manage the problem!

thewarsend said:
What do you think i mean? Some people (some of my friends) would like to see Ciri as love interest, but i would hate to see such a thing.. I wouldn't be against it, but it wouldn't be the option i would pick since i think Geralt is like a father figure for Ciri.. (And Ciri is old enough to be a love interest, i checked..)

Tell your friends that grooming is a crime.

slimgrin said:
I suspect all three, unwitting and delicate flowers that they are, will find themselves chained hand and foot at the top of a great tower. I shall beat my manly chest, brandish my sword and charge up the steps, dispatching whatever lies between me and my feminine prize. When the din of battle has died, Ciri will be clasping my leg, Triss draped on my shoulder, and Yen in the kitchen making me a sandwich. Barefoot.

And this Geralt will have short blonde hair, beefy arms, sunglasses, wear a red wife beater and for some reason carry a shotgun.

Come get some!

SMiki55 said:
Geralt musn't save Ciri. Ciri will save him ;)/>

THIS.

Id rather have it that at some part in the game Geralt is sorrounded and hopelessly outnumbered by the wild hunt when suddenly Ciri makes her debut appearance coming to his aid

All else being equal, Ciri is the obvious choice, but if Geralt has to make a choice, it won't be, can't be, so easy. Say the consequence of saving Ciri is she falls into the hands of the Aen Elle; they enter in force through the Gate of the Worlds and annihilate all humans. Say the consequence of Ciri dying is the destruction of the world in ice without any chance of redemption.

secondchildren said:
Ciri needs to be saved? Again? />/> LOL

I don't wanna choose anyway. Dandelion will save all :)/>/>

Dandelion couldn't save HIMSELF out of a burning brothel, that annoying candy-ass is the one who needs to be saved all the time :)/>.

On the topic: definitely Ciri.

KnightofPhoenix said:
I hope we won't get a "three damsels are in distress, pick one." It's boring and overdone.

Don't be a Catalyst! We really need to choose beetwen Red, Black and Ash haired endings?
"If I have to choose beetween one color and another I rather not choose at all."

The Geralt's i've played would probably opt for the Ciri, Triss, Yennefer order. Though i really hope we don't have something as poor as choose 1 out of 3 of Geralt's women.

I would shut down the game at this point, I don't like some Sophia's choices. King and Slimgrim have my point.

And Geralt would probably choose Ciri. Not because he would love her more, but because Yennefer would be very very angry if he wouldn't do that. Ciri is her daughter, so it's obvious that she would offer her life to save her. And Triss is his very good friend, but not his family and I believe, she would want now the same like Yennefer, she would also give her life for Ciri.

I think we can rule out Triss, we already have that option in TW2.

Then it's between Ciri and Yennefer. As I don't know the books, I'd have to say Yennefer, as the underlying story of the whole game series has been about saving Yennefer.

secondchildren said:
Ciri needs to be saved? Again? />/> LOL

I don't wanna choose anyway. Dandelion will save all :)/>
Dandelion's lute fighting skills are unmatched!

This forum is slowly loosing substance.

I get it, people are entusiastic about the game, they want to talk about anything related, but these kind of polls are kind of childish.

Top Bottom