Who would Geralt save if he has to choose either Ciri or Yennefer or triss ?

+
Who would Geralt save if he has to choose either Ciri or Yennefer or triss ?

After listening to the trailer carefully I heard Geralt saying that "some people fight for gold or glory but I fight for my loved ones". We can be sure that all the main characters of the Witcher 3 will not survive the ending and Geralt has to choose between them. "Wild Hunt is going after Geralt's loved ones" said one of the CDPR people in an interview like it once went after Yennefer.

So if it comes down to it Who do you think would Geralt choose to save if he could only save one person ?

I personally think he would save Ciri because she is like his daughter.

What do you guys think ?

I've read only 3 books but so far I would say Ciri. Not that I know her very well (still young child in the books) but somehow I just like this kind of relationship a bit deeper than the others. :) And she seems to have an important role in the world

Pretty much ciri.

unless ofcourse she turns out to be the villain for some reason.

but i highly doubt it.

I don't think Triss should be an option here. In the books she is not the same caliber as Ciri or Yennefer.
But I completely agree with your statement.

Well, knowing Geralt, i think he would feel saving Ciri is more important than the rest since they can take care of themselves.. And i feel since both Yennefer and Triss are quite self-sufficient, he would be quite right.. (Even though Ciri would be ok on her own as well.. While i wouldn't exactly call it "like his daughter", she is still very important to him.)

So hard Yen or Ciri ah but Ciri is my fav character
i think (if there would be an option) i would save both in consequence killing geralt

I chose hidden option number four. In a shocking turn of events, the three 'damsels' will find themselves coming to Geralt's aid instead, saving him from mortal danger during the final act of the game.

BORCH3DOHLEN said:
If i would watch a LP of tw3 where the player chose triss ah i would buy him the books and send them him

If they introduce Yennefer and Ciri properly (If they even get added to the game) Nobody will choose Triss.

Cedron said:
If they introduce Yennefer and Ciri properly (If they even get added to the game) Nobody will choose Triss.

If Shani isn't back as a LI in Witcher 3 and unless CDPR decide to play for us again and make Yennefer the main love interest, (bad move CDPR, really bad move, you ruined RPG atmosphere in Witcher 2, you should never pull something like that again.. Why the hell am i playing your game for if you are going to make all the decisions for me?) i know i might.. Depending on who is playing, even Ciri could be a love interest.. (After reading some of the books, i wouldn't have the hearth, but i know some would)

Cedron said:
Wait what?

What do you think i mean? Some people (some of my friends) would like to see Ciri as love interest, but i would hate to see such a thing.. I wouldn't be against it, but it wouldn't be the option i would pick since i think Geralt is like a father figure for Ciri.. (And Ciri is old enough to be a love interest, i checked..)

Hm...

taking all what i know in count, Ciri ... yes definatly Ciri over Triss/Yennefer.

thewarsend said:
What do you think i mean? Some people (some of my friends) would like to see Ciri as love interest, but i would hate to see such a thing.. I wouldn't be against it, but it wouldn't be the option i would pick since i think Geralt is like a father figure for Ciri.. (And Ciri is old enough to be a love interest, i checked..)

I understood what you meant. But I agree with you except for the fact that I would be against that option. It seems kinda lore breaking to me. But currently I'm a bit blind in the whole Ciri situation. I got to half of Tower of the Swallow and I'm still missing the ending. Ultimately I'm really interested in seeing the ending of TW3 Becuse it will not be a happy ending with Geralt Ciri and Yennefer living happily ever after. Not with Yennefer at least if the devs stay true to the words of the golden dragon. I strayed off topic a bit. In conclusion instead of Ciri as a LI they should just add another succubus. Or a mermaid. (Or the something from the trailer that looks like a siren but isn't)

Cedron said:
I understood what you meant. But I agree with you except for the fact that I would be against that option. It seems kinda lore breaking to me. But currently I'm a bit blind in the whole Ciri situation. I got to half of Tower of the Swallow and I'm still missing the ending. Ultimately I'm really interested in seeing the ending of TW3 Becuse it will not be a happy ending with Geralt Ciri and Yennefer living happily ever after. Not with Yennefer at least if the devs stay true to the words of the golden dragon. I strayed off topic a bit. In conclusion instead of Ciri as a LI they should just add another succubus. Or a mermaid. (Or the something from the trailer that looks like a siren but isn't)

As i would hate to see it, i don't think it would be lore braking.. (As i believe, since it is an RPG game, book canon should be one of the options, not the only option, so the players should be able to do whatever they want, again, within reason.) Otherwise i agree with you, other than thinking TW3 will have a relatively happy ending.. Otherwise it would be a crappy way to end a series, no?

Top Bottom