Who would you fight for IRL?

+
Who would you fight for IRL?

If you were somehow thrown in to the world of The Witcher, who would you fight for and why? Nilfgaard, Redania or Temeria?

nilfgaard, because they somewhat simbolise civilism and order in the world of the witcher. I think it's somewhat like the Roman empire were in our world's history , but thats just my opinion.

In no way am I connecting the Roman Empire to Nilfgaard. There are way better(worse) comparisons, but I stay out of these comparisons altogether and go by how they wage war(war), diplomacy(war) and espionage(war) in the books and games. I hate Nilfgaard's waging of war. They represent war machines and greed. And meddling. A tyranny is what it is, lead by a two-faced tyrant who considers all the shit he's caused(he effin used Witchers as assassins) is justified to bring 'civilisation' to other countries. Bullshit. You've heard of propaganda right? Pushing others around? Since Witcher 1 he's the bad guy behind the scenes.

Of course, I'm not saying Sapkowski's fictional world is teeming of democracies either.

But to be fair, I'm reading last book now in the Witcher saga, just so I can get the whole picture. But all I'm seeing regarding Nilfgaard is how everyone is tippidy toeing around Emhyr because they are afraid of making the slightest sound around him. It all sits wrong with me and I've yet to see Emhyr justify this constant warmongering and scheming. But that's just me discussing a fictional empire.

EDIT: I now know the truth regarding Emperor Emhyr var Emreis, and what he is all about. I was shocked by the twist in Lady of the Lake. I'm glad I stopped playing to finish reading the saga. Regardless, so much he's done...for various reasons. No, I cannot understand this character or his ways. I cannot.

Last edited:
Skellige

They fight with Honor and Respect (Most of them) and believe a mans metal should be proved before he is considered a man .

The Queen is smart , tough, and sexy , has a little meat on her bones, and she cares about and unites her People .

She's the only Main Story line Woman in the game that don't have her tits hangin' out,,,,, a Proper Queen , She also doesn't give Geralt the time of day and fawn all over him like the rest of the Bimbette's in the game .

gotta love an intelligent strong willed powerful warrior woman who commands power and respect , who is also a Queen , and who don't give it away to the neighborhood dawg , Woman like that Deserves a Real Man , a King

the ones who don't flaunt it on the streets are the freaks under the sheets .

All Hail Cerys Queen of Skellige

Last edited:
Top Bottom