Who would you prefer "engram" was captured off of, Instead of silverhand?

+
There It is.
Haven't seen any discussions about it yet and it is sorely missing topic: who would be the one as an image of engram chip attached to your dying brain, if you had a chance to choose? Who would be the one if you had one chance to hold "imaginary" conversations in afterlife?

Don't just drop names here now, I want specifics. Lets get to it then, I start it myself, that's the point:

Neil Young. I would love to hear what NY had to say to my personal - daily ongoing bs life, everything. Be inside my brain. His music is like rocket fuel for me man, I am gone for good when I listen to guy's music. Straight up orbit. And I find myself. Anyone played even slightiest guitar knows, NY plays it like no one else. Lyrics, everything, guts and heart. Yeah, my choice would be Neil Young.

Chris Cornell. I would love to have convo with the bastard. I used to rock white top with jeans only after audioslave 2002 debut album, was first year of high school those days. I used to look up to Cornell and think "wow, man, he is the only one who made it from that era." Used to look up to him like an older brother, was an idol for me I guess. I was thinking "this man been through rough shit, and still it is possible for him, so it is possible for me". He was an inspiration for my teen lifetime in third world. I would love to have convo with him about what happened about and his late "suicide".

anyway this is all for now from me. end of file.

If I had a choice that I think would work good, Jackie. It was in his head. I'd change the death scene and chips features. So that his mind was sucked up. It than be about good and evil acts V does through out the game. Than character building can still happen between them. So the 6 month skip doesn't matter. Choosing the endings would be more powerful to someone you know from the start. Imagine the body take over ending. Mirroring Jackie's funeral, with V. He can't talk to his mother or Misty. Forcing him to leave the city.

Last edited:
Alt Cunningham
This! This makes so much more sense in the context of the game. I know I've seen it discussed before but I'm still fuzzy on how/why it was decided to put a 50yo engram of a terrorist/rocker who hates Arakasa onto their prototype chip that was essentially intended to be used only for Saburo?

Saburo Arasaka.
It would be a better plot twist to see V and Jackie rob the biochip only to discover Saburo already uploaded his engram on it instead of that Mikoshi thing.

V battling the corpo-god himself, inside him.

See, it's not hard to write a decent story folks.

Top Bottom