Who would you prefer "engram" was captured off of, Instead of silverhand?

+
Charlie Kelly the Janitor from Sunny. It would start with cats following me around and cravings for cat food and cheese
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
I prefer the relic just copied over
Jackie
by chance.

Imagine:
Jackie just died, and you followed, the next thing you know, you wake up with him in your head.
That would have been, as they say - such a nova storyline.

I think Johnny is already the perfect travel companion.
Along the journey, he rises above the hothead he was, and he also comes to terms with his own death. And, when the time comes, he doesn't object to me returning back to the living without him. I need someone with the same characteristic.

This question reminds me a lot of "whom would like to be stuck in an elevator with?". Is there any character who impressed me enough, both real or fictional. Really no one comes to mind at first, perhaps I just deny that Jesse Faden (from Control) actually dies at some point. So, for her absence among the dead, meh, I can't think up another woman character. From others, oh MY, how about Data from Star Trek? Yeah, that'd be my pick, even though it would be just a copy, not that Data would really be dead at that time.

Last edited:
I'd prefer no engram.

I do like the game, but the overall cohesiveness and enjoyment factor of the game's narrative definitely suffered from the constant stormcloud of your imminent death. I got more out of all the side quests than I did from the main story which in a game based on the narrative isn't a good thing.

I look forward to one day having some form of skyrim's "alternate start, live another life" so I can just play the game instead of being hurdled down a rail in a game-world screaming to be more open.

I'd prefer no engram.

I do like the game, but the overall cohesiveness and enjoyment factor of the game's narrative definitely suffered from the constant stormcloud of your imminent death. I got more out of all the side quests than I did from the main story which in a game based on the narrative isn't a good thing.

I look forward to one day having some form of skyrim's "alternate start, live another life" so I can just play the game instead of being hurdled down a rail in a game-world screaming to be more open.
This too.

The Dex killing V, and the relic taking over is the major downer for me.

Say that V survives vs. Dex. Still with the relic in the head, and with Arasaka on her tail. The whole city out there, the rep still ruined, but no one could blame V for defending herself even if they learn the Dex' killer. Takemura would still need V, and Johnny could be installed as a companion for mutual help. It could all end up again at the Arasaka tower, just without ever-dying by ever becoming someone else, half or full baked. That bit is the major spoiling element for me.

The Sun ending gives me hope that V could actually survive it all, though... that plan for the Crystal Palace, dunno if it involves simulating a heart attack to get her into the medical ward, or is that another death ending. The hope dies last.

Top Bottom