Who would YOU want to be in the world of The Witcher?

+
Who would YOU want to be in the world of The Witcher?

I am on vacation, and while I have all the time in the world to post on this forum, I am kind of curious about something. So I want to ask a simple question: if it were at all possible, who would YOU choose to be in the world of the Witcher? No restriction on species, age, gender, race, occupation, and affiliation.

I, for one, would be a human male of about 30-35, fighting for Nilfgaard. But not in a cavalry brigade, I am more of a stealth/laying in ambush for hours and shooting to kill kind of guy. So I would want to be some sort of behind-enemy-lines fighter, the same role squirrels played in the last war. You know, patiently hiding in bushes with my best in the world cross-bow, shooting people in the head, and then swiftly disappearing. Or sneaking into enemy camps at night and sabotaging things, cutting their throats while they sleep, blowing up and burning things, all for the glory of the Great Sun and the White Flame Dancing on the Graves of his Foes. Kind of cool, actually.

Geralt. Because he is me. He's the closest I've come to me in a game. Things won't end well for me...I accept that.

Good topic. Real good noggin scratcher.

I suppose I would pick Roche. I'd get to hang out with King Foltest, for awhile anyway. I would also have a pretty cool military career that would never be the same thing.

I don't know, I took a quiz once which said I was 100% Yennefer, haha. I know enough about Yennefer to know that being 100% her isn't totally a compliment :p

Well, you do not need to pick any existing character. Simply if you were to be born in that world, or Ciri teleported you there by accident, and kind of forgot to bring you back, what would you want your life to be?

Every time I take that quiz, it keeps coming up Cahir. That's fine with me. Fearsome enemy who gets to do a great Heel Face Turn and shows himself to be a true friend when Ciri needed one.

I want to be Trevor Belmont in Temeria World... it probably the best place for a Belmont ot live (trevor from old cv saga)

I'm surprised I am saying this but I think I would actually choose to be a Witcher but not Geralt himself. As much as I love him as a character and envy him in real life I wouldn't actually take his place. I'd love to be in the school of the Wolf though, an acquaintance of Geralt's maybe.

Maybe dandelion. A famous artist who travels the world and meets tons of beautiful woman? Hell yeah sign me up!

make it happen CDPR!

Oh! I want to be a bit younger... so let me be CIRI ;)/>/> Her troubled life remmebers mine,keeping its distance of both worlds.

Top Bottom