whoa cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined.....

+
I know a lot of people have been getting this annoying crash, but PLSS I have sent so many error reports and still no official fix on this, :(….. worst thing is cant even refund it because it worked for a bit and I had 3.6hours on record and on steam after 2 hrs of gameplay it is non refundable., I play on GTX 1660Ti so it can run it fine.... sigh first time I experience this kind of chaos from a game. I just hope they come up with a fix.. And just an fyi I have tried a good amount of the advices some people have come p with but to no avail..... kind of really tilting not gonna lie. just always takes be to RED launcher I press play, then black screen like its loading in.... then whoa cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined... and to really pour salt onto the wound once u send the report it says thanks choomba and I know its for the shits and giggles but damn was funny in the first 5 error reports by this point its like its tryna piss me off..... ok rant over, I sincerely hope they release an official fix or just update the game themselves so this doesn't happen, all my other games don't get this problem, first time I play a game from this company and bruh not getting good vibes.

I to have the same problem

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 172
Top Bottom