Whole collection/premiums

+
Whole collection/premiums

Hey!

I am looking for some kind of advice, I'm pretty indecisive person so to say.

So I have about 22k scraps laying around. I have a collection that satisfies me for now, quite a lot of goldens, I can make every Skellige deck, reveal NG and a full weather Monster. I'm not trying to brag about anything, I have bought around 80 kegs, played in CB for a long time and was quite lucky with openings. I'm getting to the point. I'm doing dailies, playing quite a lot, going for a high rank, just a normal active player. So is is better to craft a full collection of normal cards in following weeks or start crafting premiums already and aim for that? I will try to get those premium cards after I have a full collections, but that would mean being inefficient with scraps (crafting for 800, then getting 200 out of it and paying 1600). Of course I can always use meteorite powder, but I don't have much of it and it's hard to get it.

What do you think?

I think its a bragging topic, specially with all the rage concerning cards drop rates. Its just rude.

If you feel like it's that then please feel free to delete it, I don't want it to be that way. It is not tho, tons of people have a lot of scraps now after the patch.

Plus I am a very patient player, I have waited until lvl 20 to craft my one and only gold that I needed out of fear of getting a double and wasting scraps ;)

I'd go for the full collection first as I'm around 60-70 cards away from the full collection myself.
Will then grind for premiums I guess, but they are not a priority.

I've played against a person with all premiums in the 1st week of OB. Being on xbox, the graphics couldn't take it and the frame rate just dropped. LoL

Hmmm, thanks! I guess you are right with going full colle tion first. But the premiums will sure take a ton of time :O Was thinking of crafting cards that I need premium right now but then I will not get the full collection for a long time also.

Maybe mix it up if your happy with your collection from a gameplay perspective. 5 premium legendary = 8000 scrap (I would make it the 5 you use most frequently if you don't have them already); 10 regular ledgendary = 8000 scrap; 5 premium epic = 4000 scrap; save the other 2000 scrap. 20 new cards half premium & half non premium.

I was thinking about that. That seems like a good idea, just craft things that I need premium and save the rest of scraps. One thing with thos approach is that when new cards come I might lack kegs/ore/scraps with spending on premiums.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Personally, i never craft Premiums, usually only regular Legendaries. Then when i have 400 Powder, i upgrade the one i like the most, but i dont plan to have a big collection of Premiums, not even sure if im going for the full Collection, probably will be happy enough by just having all Skellige cards.

But you probably play more and get more cards than me, so my case shouldn't be seen as advice for you.

Yup making premiums with powder is much better.
Also even if you do craft the most used premiums decks are always changing and those premiums might become obsolete later on.

I hate you.

I was considereing buying kegs but since we have 0 information on how the single player will work nor if we are gonna lose our collection when the game releases I'm holding off.

Xhal;n8938590 said:
I hate you.

I was considereing buying kegs but since we have 0 information on how the single player will work nor if we are gonna lose our collection when the game releases I'm holding off.

You'll get your bought kegs back even if there would be a reset, and they have stated multiple times that they are not planning on doing a reset ;)

From what I've heard and seen (even official sources) SP will be only bought with money without any effect on MP, it'll be like a fun 12ish hour campaign.

Last edited:
el_Bosco;n8932320 said:
I think its a bragging topic, specially with all the rage concerning cards drop rates. Its just rude.
From both my experience and the mass reports the drop rates seems to be fine. What is the problem exactly? Yes you can get unlucky and not get a single leg before 40 packs (the pity timer). Happened to me too. But in the long run it even out nicely. I've cracked 217 kegs since OB and my average is 1 leg every 22ish kegs. Which is a perfectly fine average.

I would wait for the game release really. It is expected that much more cards will be released. Then there will be DLCs and much more things.

Top Bottom