Who's the lead?

+
Konrad Tomaskiewicz, he's been there from the beginning. Probably could have asked this in a related thread.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZmJjbuCmwY[/media]

John Mamais is the executive producer of The Witcher 3, if i am not mistaken. Funny thing, he is actually the guy who rushes Angry Joe to finish the interview with Konrad in the video above.

John Mamais is the most chilled out person I've seen in the industry I've ever seen (in a good way)

Well sorry in advance no insults to CDPR, we want more of people like Tomas Gop? At least he has a good sense of humor and very good english XD

archaven said:
Well sorry in advance no insults to CDPR, we want more of people like Tomas Gop? At least he has a good sense of humor and very good english XD

By the way, Tom Gop recently said that one of the reasons he left CDP was because he was being pushed more and more into a PR role while he still wanted to actively work on creating games. (source: PSX Extreme 9/13)

I'm not sure, but I don't think any of the devs ever posted on the forums.

archaven said:
John Mamais' English seems to be very good(guessing from the accent he is a native speaker). I liked Tom Gop, but does he provide gifts of the earth like John Mamais?

JackBauer24 said:
Has Konrad ever posted on the forum?
I think they're afraid of posting here. It's Marcin Marmot's job though, I guess he drew the shortest straw.

Kinl3y said:
John Mamais' English seems to be very good(guessing from the accent he is a native speaker). I liked Tom Gop, but does he provide gifts of the earth like John Mamais?

Wait a minute, I just read the OP again.
Kinl3y said:
akin to Todd Howard of TES?
CDPR's biggest liar? :p Is there any?

Agent_Blue

Todd Howard is not a liar.

Lying implies intent to deceive. The accusation has been thrown around a number of times, including, of all places, Bethesda forums. Yet no one has ever been able to establish nothing beyond the fact that some of his claims regarding this or that game have turned out to be inaccurate, something which is to be expected in long and complex development processes.

He should of course be called out on those inaccuracies but simply deeming him a liar will actually prevent any light from being shed on what happened along the way that led to such denouement.

Gentleman, some chivalry.

Oh, as far as I know, John Mamais is american. A very relaxed american, but american nonetheless.

AgentBlue said:
Too bad. That 4K debunking didn't sit well with you, did it?

Low blow and nothing got "debunked" just that it won't get mass adoption that soon, which is fairly obvious.

Also we're going offtopic.

Top Bottom