• Cahir

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else (mention in Thread)

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Nobody

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk why do people think it'd be Vilgefortz. Vilge is a baddy so he can't have his journey lol.
Well he could but it's not logical when we have actual protagonists that could get their turn.
Well, Alzur wasn't a saint either. Maybe Vilgefortz could be shown as a fallen hero. With Regis, who was "killed" by Vilgefortz, as the secondary character. Or the other way around :)

If the new journey is based on the personality, my guess is for Tissaia De Vries:
+ she is an interesting character
+ her card is introduced in the new expansion
+ Witcher movie is going to come out around the time the new journey finishes, and Tissaia is probably the best from that nightmarish cast

Maybe the journey is Thanedd Island itself? Some stops on the Island, meeting some of the characters you mentioned? Would be interesting regarding skins but they did tell us there will be "something" else.

Maybe the journey is Thanedd Island itself? Some stops on the Island, meeting some of the characters you mentioned? Would be interesting regarding skins but they did tell us there will be "something" else.

If they decide to go with a location, then I could see an exclusive board instead of a leader skin for the Premium Journey...

It might be hard to modify a board with cosmetics like the past leader skins, but perhaps it's possible? Or perhaps they'd just sub in more kegs / premium cards instead?

That's a really good idea - customizable board, i would buy that.

Top Bottom