• Cahir

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else (mention in Thread)

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Nobody

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the last TWiG Episode Burza teased the new Journey Character with a picture of Thanedd Island from the current Price of Power Card Drop, so who could it be?

Thanedd b.jpg

Nobody. Can't vote.

Burza said last week two weeks ago that there will be a new Leader skin coming not with the August Journey but the one after that, and they've said they're trying something new with the August Journey.

So I bet it won't be anyone's Journey.

Last edited:
Do all of them have a connection to Thanedd though? I'm not exactly knowledgeable when it comes to lore.
Not directly to the Coup, at least. They're all connected, in one way or another, to what happens on Thanedd, but some of the threads are more distant, like Alzur's.

Burza said last week two weeks ago that there will be a new Leader skin coming not with the August Journey but the one after that, and they've said they're trying something new with the August Journey.

My guess would be that it's an old leader like Geralt returning with new cosmetics.

I see lots of people, particularly in the Steam forums, asking if the older leaders will return. Perhaps this might be an attempt to satisfy that demand?

Nobody. Can't vote.

So I bet it won't be anyone's Journey.
Guess I missed that part or assumed he's referring to the way Journey Stories are presented like they already said in the beginning of the year (2 times pictures than trying something different and afterwards probably returning to text stories).

Well in that case there are probably multiple options like putting in re-skins/cosmetics for currently already available Leader Skins (Yen, Geralt, Triss, Francesca and Sigismund Dijkstra if tied to the current Card Drop), a Board (maybe even customizable) and just a few Cardbacks, Coins and maybe even music from the Soundtracks like they already teased.

I guess the chances aren't that bad that he's the Character of the Journey after the next one which would start around Halloween/Soavine and might be slowly leading into the reveal campaign for the next expansion which will might be more fitting (maybe a Monsters/Beasts and Vampires Themed expansion) for Regis than the current expansion.

I guess the chances aren't that bad that he's the Character of the Journey after the next one which would start around Halloween/Soavine and might be slowly leading into the reveal campaign for the next expansion which will might be more fitting (maybe a Monsters/Beasts and Vampires Themed expansion) for Regis than the current expansion.
It would also fit, given that Geralt meets Regis after the events of the Thanedd Coup unfold (also there is that question from Gwent Masters (?) where they showed 4 images with one that did not fit (the one that did not fit was Regis with the explanation that he is the only character shown without an own Journey)).

Faction challenges have been said to return for Halloween (Saovine), and they've been talking about a Journey in August so there'll be one of those.

Finally, thats great news.

Personally i'd like to get Zoltans journey but i think its gonna be Vilgefortz.

Idk why do people think it'd be Vilgefortz. Vilge is a baddy so he can't have his journey lol.
Well he could but it's not logical when we have actual protagonists that could get their turn.

how about returning to faction challenges ?
Because there are a ton of faction challenge contracts to be filled

Top Bottom