Who's up for a threesome?

+

Who's up for a threesome?

• Total voters
My weekend threesome:

- A couple of solo games of TWAD board game with 2 characters
- After reading this thread you guys convinced me to order some Witcher books and gonna start reading!
- I'll continue my TW2 game I restarted this week!

My preparation started 3 months ago:
Rereading all 7 in my language available books: 4/7 done- 3 to go (two short story books and lady of the lake)
Replaying Witcher 1 one time to remind me of the whole story and get a save: Done
Replaying Witcher 2 four times to get 4 different saves: 2/4 done- probably won't have the time to do two additional playthroughs, but I still don't have my canon Witcher 3 save, so I will replay it at least one time before 24th February
Reading the comics for the first time- still to do

Last edited:
I started latest playthrough long ago, but alas, work and studies got in the way. Recently I returned to and finished Witcher 1 and now I've just arrived in Loc Muinne in Witcher 2. I'll be ready for Witcher 3. :lol:

So, since we've got almost half year until The Witcher 3 is out...

...are you going to play previous games again?
I read books during sommer holidays and then I wanted to play The Witcher 1 and 2, but I wouldn't have enough time to finish it in time, so I downloaded one of the saves from forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30709-(SPOILERS)The-Witcher-2-Save-Game-Files
But since the third game was delayed, I have enough time to play both Witcher games.

What about you? Are you going to read books or/and play the games again?

Last edited:
I read books during sommer holidays and then I wanted to play The Witcher 1 and 2, but I wouldn't have enough time to finish it in time, so I download one of the saves from forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30709-(SPOILERS)The-Witcher-2-Save-Game-Files
But since the third game was delayed, I have enough time to play both Witcher games.

Im replaying Witcher 1 right now and I plan to play through Witcher 2 when my new PC is finished. I also plan reading the new book.

I read books during sommer holidays and then I wanted to play The Witcher 1 and 2, but I wouldn't have enough time to finish it in time, so I downloaded one of the saves from forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30709-(SPOILERS)The-Witcher-2-Save-Game-Files

Eh, sorry for creating new thread. I don't visit general discussions much, I didn't notice.

Eh, sorry for creating new thread. I don't visit general discussions much, I didn't notice.

No worries . That`s what we`re here for . I`m currently replaying Witcher 1 since May I think making the big decisions that I don`t normally make . Looks like a few more months be be more beneficial that originally thought .

Five months and a bit to spare until Wild Hunt, I began my marathon. Reading about Geralt preparing to face the striga in The Last Wish has me all giddy inside. It's gonna be one hell of a ride! If all goes as planned, I'll start TW2 come May with a new computer and on max settings, and have my corrective experience after playing that game on my notebook on minimal graphics and still stuttering.

I finished the books last year and had to borrow a 360 to start playing TW2. I'm early into act 3 and as my first Witcher game experience....its thoroughly enjoyable, even the combat which gets criticized. T-minus 4months to go!

Five months and a bit to spare until Wild Hunt, I began my marathon. Reading about Geralt preparing to face the striga in The Last Wish has me all giddy inside. It's gonna be one hell of a ride! If all goes as planned, I'll start TW2 come May with a new computer and on max settings, and have my corrective experience after playing that game on my notebook on minimal graphics and still stuttering.

I re-read the Witcher books a month ago, but I regretted it, I hyped myself even more, plan the reading, man ... plan it :p

I finished the books last year and had to borrow a 360 to start playing TW2. I'm early into act 3 and as my first Witcher game experience....its thoroughly enjoyable, even the combat which gets criticized. T-minus 4months to go!

:cheers:

Im reading the books right now (two more are left) and they are absolutely amazing. After the books I will replay Witcher 1 and Witcher 2. By the time Im done - Wild Hunt should arrive! :D

Finished my run-through of both games on Thursday. It's been a painful wait for Tuesday so far. So close, and yet so far.:wat:

Top Bottom